Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Trading BusinessOnline Forex

Discussion in 'Biashara, Uchumi na Ujasiriamali' started by mundo, Dec 28, 2010.

1. mundo

mundo JF-Expert Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Habari wana jamvi,

katika kusearch online business opportunity kama ilivyokuwa ktk global stocks market, future...etc nikafikiria vp kuna mtu yoyote anaweza akanipa inputs za online foreign exchange business maarufu kama Forex Trading? any ideas or suggestion?

2. Brutus

Brutus Senior Member

Dec 28, 2010
  3. mundo

mundo JF-Expert Member

Dec 28, 2010
    ok thanks a lot for the input, I just check it out. after thoroughly browsing the concept i found out that i need to learn and practise it for quite sometime.

4. K

Kamundu JF-Expert Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Hey you can also use mgforex.com. alot of people are loosing money on forex trading, please do not take too much risk.

5. mundo

mundo JF-Expert Member

Dec 29, 2010
    Did any of you guys been into forex trading, I just read some of the website and couple of blogs and forums discussion, it seems to be risky! I'm personally a business man {business minded, opportunity graber,) if you guys know or doing it, please you can chip in more ideas into!