Track me T22

Revamp

Aug 26, 2009
Wana JF
Kuna kifaa kipya kimeingizwa hapa nchini kinaitwa TRACK ME T22 ambacho ni mahususi kwa ajili ya ulinzi hasa wa magari.Kulingana na wasambazaji wake kina uwezo wa kutoa taarifa ya ujumbe mfupi kupitia sms.
Sina utaalamu sana,ila kama kuna mtu anaye elewa vema kinavyo fanya kazi tunaomba atupe darasa kidogo.

Hiki, apart from the stated use, kinafaa kupewa mwanandoa mwenye wivu anayemfuatilia spouse wake pia

Kama itakuwa na uwezo wa kutrack hivyo basi tukae tayari na kesi nyngi za fumanizi.

First of all i disappeared from here for a while so its good to be back.

About the track me t22, i haven't heard about it yet but i know Tramigo T22.

TRAMIGO
Tramigo T22 is the world's first truly plug and play portable tracking device available for all the GSM markets, more than 220 countries and areas. Tramigo T22 can be used for hundreds of different purposes and in as many ways; when ever you need to know where your loved ones or your assets are and what is their current status.

You can use T22 with text messaging in your local language. Tramigo has inbuilt map of your area with thousands of landmarks and allows you to add your own landmarks such as home, office and friends. You can simply check the location of your important assets and loved ones with user-friendly SMS commands.

Tramigo T22 needs only a normal SIM card (prepaid or postpaid) of any operator and is ready for use, there are NO other charges than the text messages sent or calls made from Tramigo T22 to your phones.

for more info go to their website http://trackme-africa.com/tramigo.htm

Cheers