Toyota bids for Africa's largest PPP project

mwathai

Apr 2, 2012
The Investment arm of the Japanese auto Maker Toyota Motor corporation has bid for the 2000km long Lamu-Juba Pipeline. The project will cost a whopping US$3 billion easily making the largest PPP project in Africa.
The entry of the Private sector in the development of Lapsset transport corridor of -which the Juba-Lamu Pipeline is an integral part- could be the first shot to the entry of the Private sector in the development of other components of the corridor. These include the Lamu-Juba railway Line, 29 berths at Lamu Port, and three resort cities.
http://eaers.blogspot.com/2012/08/toyota-bids-for-africas-largest-ppp_20.htm

The Investment arm of the Japanese auto Maker Toyota Motor corporation has bid for the 2000km long Lamu-Juba Pipeline. The project will cost a whopping US$3 billion easily making the largest PPP project in Africa.
The entry of the Private sector in the development of Lapsset transport corridor of -which the Juba-Lamu Pipeline is an integral part- could be the first shot to the entry of the Private sector in the development of other components of the corridor. These include the Lamu-Juba railway Line, 29 berths at Lamu Port, and three resort cities.

Get your facts right...

perhaps you should add the facts. The bold lines suggests that there is another a larger PPP project in Africa. Which is it?

perhaps you should add the facts. The bold lines suggests that there is another a larger PPP project in Africa. Which is it?

That figure you give is massively under-quoted.
In Kenyan money the project was quoted in terms of trillions but if you make the conversion this 3billion will amount to like 250billion so just like Bantugbro said get your facts right.

The number aren't right mkuu!!

Did you get them right?

That figure you give is massively under-quoted.
In Kenyan money the project was quoted in terms of trillions but if you make the conversion this 3billion will amount to like 250billion so just like Bantugbro said get your facts right.

If you have nothing to write. Don't write it here. I have not quoted shillings anywhere. Therefore you are not talking to me. The three billion quoted is the cost build the Pipeline from Juba to Lamu and it is in US dollars.
You have a habit of getting things wrong including attributing to me things I never wrote or know anything about.@ Nyunyu.The numbers are accurate.

If you have nothing to write. Don't write it here. I have not quoted shillings anywhere. Therefore you are not talking to me. The three billion quoted is the cost build the Pipeline from Juba to Lamu and it is in US dollars.
You have a habit of getting things wrong including attributing to me things I never wrote or know anything about.@ Nyunyu.The numbers are accurate.

Drop the arrogance, last time i checked this blog was not your own so you cant stop me from criticizing you.

Back
Top Bottom