Top Five companies to work for in Tanzania apart from the UN

Kampuni nzuri ni ile ya kwako mwenyewe tu bwana wala tusidanganyane! Kwa hizo zingine unaweza ziona nzuri kwa nje lakini hebu weka mguu ndani cha moto utakiona!!

Getting a big pay cheque is not the only thing that makes a company good to work for. There are things like job security,recognition and supervision that make a compay good. I think if you just started working pay would be top of the requirements but as you get along a feeling of achievement would be a big requirement.
Co culture and politics are other things that make a Co.great or bad to work for. Most people think the UN is the best place to work but they see only see the lifestyle it is only smoke and mirrors the politics in the UN are not for the softies. I think a survey of Tanzanian co. asking employees how they felt about job security,benefits and pay,company culture,working environment etc would be a good thing.

kwa navyosikia ni barrick,precision air,tbl na dt diobbie.
kiukweli kampuni ikiwa huifanyii kazi utaona inalipa au watakwambia wana maslahi mazuri,na kwako unaona bado.ila ki ukweli zinakua nzuri ukizisikia ila ukiziingia inaweza kukuboa.
ondoa hizo nimesha test hakuna kitu. ila hii inategemea mtu na mtu na position yake

Barrick is not one of the top 5............ story za mitaani ndo zinawadanganya............... Nilishafanya KMCL by then na ninajuwa nini maana SUGUTI (EN)......... DION................ ANDREW KING ..................NA ILE MIKABULU YOTE...................... BILA KUMSAHAHU MARCUS.......... TULIMGOMEA.................. KAMPUNI INAWEZA IKAWA NZURI LAKINI IKAHARIBIWA NA BAADHI YA WATU............... KINACHOTOKEA MAKAO MAKUU YA BARRICK ......... HAKIWEZI KUKUSAIDIA WEWE UNAYENYANYASWA NA SUGUTI HUKU TZ

ha ahah ahahaha wewe tulikuwa wote kmcl, vipi nawe uliresign 2001

Anyways, I think people shud list a company that pays US$ 4000 and above alafu ataje the respective position in that company

alafu aseme terms of employment kama ni contract ya miaka mingapi?

Otherwise hatuelewani hapa cz ukisema TANAPA mimi sielewi which position yu are talking about

Accountants and HRMs watusaidie kureveal salaries and positions in the companies they have worked with

Technoserve Inc (NGO)-Project Manager, net 3.2M
European Union-Project officer,Net 4M
Barrick-intermediate levels,net 2M
Tanapa-intermediate levels,net 2.5 M
Grumet fund-intermidiate levels,net 3M
Usaid-Intermidaite levels,net 4m
tcra-Intermediate levels,net 3m
Artumas,intermediate levels,net 3.8 m
Gapco, total Orxy BP and the like
TPA-Intermidiate levels,net 4 m
TRA-INTERMIDAITE LEVEL, NET 5M

Barrick gold company ltd is the best company to work for because it's found worldwide,has the best salaries,safety of the workers is their priority and has one of the best equipments which makes the work easier etc...

Barrick haiwezi kuwa among top five hata kidogo....Mishahara Mibovu sana, Mikataba yao na wafanyakazi mimgi ni ya kitapeli.....

Hi

I beg to differ... Barrick gold tena?!!! naona hawa watu walishindwa kunilipa 3.8 M net ( i'm an MBA holder and with almost 8years working experience) while where i was working by then while applied to Barrick i was getting 3.5 M net... Jamani Barrick tena?!! Eti they wnated em to work for them at 2M net......... mhhhh!

Mkuu!! kumbe unlipwa 3.5m Take Home. Asante kwa info

Technoserve Inc (NGO)-Project Manager, net 3.2M
European Union-Project officer,Net 4M
Barrick-intermediate levels,net 2M
Tanapa-intermediate levels,net 2.5 M
Grumet fund-intermidiate levels,net 3M
Usaid-Intermidaite levels,net 4m
tcra-Intermediate levels,net 3m
Artumas,intermediate levels,net 3.8 m
Gapco, total Orxy BP and the like
TPA-Intermidiate levels,net 4 m
TRA-INTERMIDAITE LEVEL, NET 5M

hapo kwenye red is not true. kwanza eu hiyo position hawampi black skinned, they give to european they call the position ALART - mid career non diplomat

Hivi kwa position za community development au environmental officer, KMCL na geita Mining au Mantrac walaipwaje net salary?

Any company can be the best, it all depends on your position and or qualifications, experience, know how. If you are the CEO and peoples are not happy in your company who is to blame?