Top 45 Female African Bloggers , Tanzania Hakuna kitu

Yona F. Maro

R I P
Nov 2, 2006
Ever wondered who the top female bloggers are in Africa, or which women you should be following online? We did, so we compiled the following list. For us compiling this list was an interesting excercise as we didn't explicity know which blogs are authored by woman but we went on a mission to find out.

While this list is not the be all and end all it does provide some interesting insight into which female blogs you could/should be watching. It's clear that South African female bloggers dominate the list but I am very pleased to see Nigeria, Kenya, Eqypt, Uganda and Ethiopia make it on the list.

Top 45 Female African Bloggers | Afrigator Blog

Ever wondered who the top female bloggers are in Africa, or which women you should be following online? We did, so we compiled the following list. For us compiling this list was an interesting excercise as we didn't explicity know which blogs are authored by woman but we went on a mission to find out.

While this list is not the be all and end all it does provide some interesting insight into which female blogs you could/should be watching. It's clear that South African female bloggers dominate the list but I am very pleased to see Nigeria, Kenya, Eqypt, Uganda and Ethiopia make it on the list.

Top 45 Female African Bloggers | Afrigator Blog

Something crossed my mind, kwamba pengine Tanzania tunaogopwa!
Kwanini wachukue top 45 na sio top 50 au top 20? I'll let you think about it too. :)

/

ni wakati wenu sasa kutumia blogu kufikisha ujumbe na maarifa kwa jamii nyingi zaidi duniani haswa kwa lugha ya kiswahili , lakini kabla ya kwenda kote huko ni vizuri mfano kama wanawake wawe na ring yao ya blogu ambayo itakuwa na RSSFEEDS mfano mzuri tembelea KenyaUnlimited » Welcome to KenyaUnlimited bloggers wa kenya wamejisajili hapo kwahiyo kila blogu inapofanyiwa update inaingia moja kwa moja katika tovuti hiyo kwa tanzania nimeona kuna Blog Tanzania hapo ukiingia unakuta vitu vya ajabu ajabu tu halafu angalia Tanzania - Global Voices Wiki hii nayo zamani kidogo ilikuwa inavutia naona toka ndesanjo macha awe busy nayo inakosa msisimko kama wa enzi hizo

Kwahiyo kilichobaki sasa ni watu kujiunga na tovuti kama Afrigator - Africa's social media aggregator unasajili blogu ukifanya update zitaingia moja kwa moja na utaweza kuwa ranked katika kambo kadhaa kwa kadhaa .

Tanzania tuko nyuma sana watu inabidi waamke sana kuweza kupambana katika technologia hizi na mambo haya

Mchana huu nimeangalia Top Sites by Country Alexa Web Search - Top 500 Tanzania hamna katika ranks hizo bwana

You can't have adequate representation if you do not have a sizable presence on the internet.

You cannot be in the top 45 if you do not have adequate representation. Tanzania right now is on the level of focusing on increasing literacy and not letting the level of people who know how to read, write and count fall, rather than blogging.

People do not read newspapers at the required levels, let alone your fancy blogging.

What do you think, they have some Arianna Huffington privileges?

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom