Too good for me. . .

Too good for you doesn't exist! such a relation cant stand! one is simply a passerby another is serious! when you realize you are in a such relation the obvious fate is breakup!

Agreed!!!

@Gaga. . .Yeahhh ndo kama hivyo. Kwamba anaona anayomfanyia mwenzie na anayopata in return sio haki kabisa. Yani anakua anatendewa zaidi ya anavyostahili. . . .

Lizzy, binafsi siwezi kusema he was too good (because my definition of good is different from the 'general definintion'). I say the truth: Ex: The relation with him was not challenging or he was showing too much attention, I think he was insecure etc.

Lizzy, binafsi siwezi kusema he was too good (because my definition of good is different from the 'general definintion'). I say the truth: Ex: The relation with him was not challenging or he was showing too much attention, I think he was insecure etc.
Asante RR. . .
Nadhani watu wanaweza wakawa wanamaanisha hicho ulichosema ila tu kwa namna tofauti. But I have to be honest. . .your words sounds better if it's meant for a 'current' partner. . .And "Too good for me" is more likely to smooth a break up so it's PERFECT for an EX to be.

hii kitu wengine wanaiita 'its not you, its me formula'

yaani unamuacha mtu kwa kumwambia wewe ndo
mwenye matatizo,na sio yeye.....lol

ni njia tu ya kistaarabu ya ku break up na mtu

Hhmmm. . .
Ni nani huyo 'Mwanaume kamili'??
Al Shabaab Matola.....
Dah unajuwa kila nikisoma vitabu vya Dr Stephen R Covey naona kama mna vinasaba naye. have u ever read before hivi vitabu vya The 7 Habits of Highly Effective people? powerful lessons in personal change?

Good to know Mkuu, Good to know....lolz

I once met a "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" kinda guy.. And it never worked! Matter fact..it never works.. When someone is extraordinary a fault pops up somewhere and it all goes down!

I once met a "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" kinda guy.. And it never worked! Matter fact..it never works.. When someone is extraordinary a fault pops up somewhere and it all goes down!

Amy. . .What made him "too good to be true" ??!

Hahaha Boss..am touched!

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom