Together-ruben studdard

Love is a two faced coin....its reverse is an apology.
Am used to do these kind of staffs frequently just for love....but all of a sudden it may happen a misunderstanding btn you and ur darling so you have to go back to ruben studdard-and requesting him to play "am sorry 2004."
Sometimes we come across things that we don't want them to happen, but we have to take decision no matter how much it hurts

Who ever she is, she must be very happy right now

Yah! She is very very for sure GAGA! A moment a go she has just invited me to have lunch in a nearby restaurant;
So,
brothers & sisters,boys and girls shall i go or i have to ask for an excuse?

Yah! She is very very for sure GAGA! A moment a go she has just invited me to have lunch in a nearby restaurant;
So,
R u sure of what your saying?

Hahahhaaaaaa unakumbuka eeee, pale mara mojamoja nikiwa mitaa ile, kitimoto bana
poa kama unataka kunipa out,na bei ya bia imepanda TF
Hivi uliishawahi kusikia tokea lini watu wanalalamika bei ya bia ikipanda, hebu twende ukajiachie mtoto bill is on me

Hivi uliishawahi kusikia tokea lini watu wanalalamika bei ya bia ikipanda, hebu twende ukajiachie mtoto bill is on me
Kweli watu huwa hawalalamiki bia ikipanda bei,poa bwana will meet you there

So,
So your not sure au? mbona unauliza tena watu?

Asante sana umenikumbusha enzi za:-

1.Montel Jordan-This is how we do it
2.Dr Dre-Dre day
3.Brandy- I wanna be Down
4.Mary J-All nite long
Just to few to mention......
kwa sasa ni old skul nazipenda sana!!!
Ahaaa ahaaa Baba Ubaya those were the days nyimbo za ukweli kutoka kwa akina AALIYAH, TEVIN CAMPBELL, HORACE BROWN, JODECI, NEW EDITION, DONNEL JONES, SWV, NEXT

Asante sana umenikumbusha enzi za:-

1.Montel Jordan-This is how we do it
2.Dr Dre-Dre day
3.Brandy- I wanna be Down
4.Mary J-All nite long
Just to few to mention......
kwa sasa ni old skul nazipenda sana!!!
Duh nimekumbuka pool side enzi zetu sie

So your not sure au? mbona unauliza tena watu?

Am 111% sure; i just wanted views form my badies in here, that what do they say about the invitation i have received.....could it be the signs of coming together or?