Tofauti kati ya NATO na Al-qaeda ni hii hapa

LATTICE BOND

JF-Expert Member
May 30, 2011
The following is an extract from what was in Mugabe's speech. What is your opinion about it?

Mr Mugabe said Nato was bombing innocent civilians.
They seek to kill Gaddafi," he said. "They have in fact deliberately killed some of his children.
Now when they do that deliberately, it is exactly what the Taliban and al-Qaeda do - what is the difference in terms of what they [Nato] are doing? That's why I say Nato is now a terrorist organisation as well," he added.
"If it defies international law it has no rules and goes out blatantly wanting to kill - that's brazen murder, assassination, who then can respect it as a law-abiding organisation?"
He warned that Western countries could attack any other African country if Nato was allowed to do as it pleased on the continent.

Mugabe Quit the office first so that we can believe it comes from the deepest part of your heart.

ni kweli kabisa mugabe anachosema... NATO na Al gaida hawana tofauti, mbaya zaidi nato ni wabaya zaidi ya al qaida kwani wako kimaslai ya mataifa ya magharibi zaidi kwa kutaka mafuta ya walibya..... na siyo viini macho wanavyoonyesha dunia...

I agree with Mugabe,i love the confidence and dare that this man,thanks to hm for telling them because its good to know what we are thinking,nato is creating more enemity as wel between people of variour races and status

Mugabe umesema kweli,ni bora alqaeda kuliko nato,alqaeda wanampiga aliewachokoza ila nato wanaua watoto nawatu wasio nahatia kwakutaka mafuta.

There is no Al Qaeda, its a western and crusaders created term to continue on trying to eliminate Islamic power after the demise of communism. It will never win as we see Islam prevails within the roots of crusaders.

Mugabe Quit the office first so that we can believe it comes from the deepest part of your heart.

CROME20 - What is the relationship between his resignation and what NATO and al-qaeda doing to innocent people?

NATO ni mambwa yananyonya damu kila pahala..nayachukia sana haya mazungu..AFRIKA NA NYIE AMKENI TUSIMAME WENYEWE

Mugabe umeongea kweli..colonialism is back under the umbrella of neo colonialism...and Nato is the main instrument used to achieve the objectives of colonialism i.e markets,raw materials,labourers and areas for investment

good mugabe wajinga hawalijui hilo kazi kupata degree za mezani then wanjiita wasomi kumbe empty
FOOL IS FOOL NOT WISE.
congratulation mugabe "PEACE AND LOVE IN AFRICA"

Back
Top Bottom