Tips for Personal Finance Management

Ally Msangi

JF-Expert Member
Jun 29, 2010
Are you not curious about where your money goes every day? Or are you familiar of the situation that seems like you don't have enough money to buy things or to do an activity because your monetary responsibilities are dragging you back? If you have these questions just like me, I think perhaps you should now take a broader look at your monetary condition and evaluate your personal finance performance. I believe that good personal finance management applies within our source of funds, our plans for the future finances and on how we solve monetary problems as soon as they pop up. By knowing those things, I am sure you can learn to take control of your finances by proper preparation.

Planning our individual finances doesn't always come as we would expect, and even if we're going to do personal financial planning seriously and wisely, we still need some help. While there are really no fixed methods due to the personal nature of finances, there are helpful and highly applicable tips for wiser personal finance management.

financial-condition-300x38.gif

Always Consider Your Existing Financial Condition

As we all know, monetary independence is the most significant objective most of us really long for. For this reason, it is advisable to gather and evaluate our finances to get accurate information on the true condition of our finances. Have a computation for your net worth including the properties, convertibles, savings and/or retirement accounts, and all other belongings that you have. By doing so, you can then decide on how much money you can reserve in meeting some of your future needs and goals for you to take the long run.

budgeting-300x38.gif

Get Used to Budgeting

Personally, this is something that I really didn't practice in the past -- perhaps because I was shocked whenever I found out that I only left a little amount in my bank account. Anyway, budgeting is considered a fundamental personal finance tip. It is the data made up of your earnings and everyday expenditures. For a more accurate detail, this information can be used as a way for you to be able to meet your goals and develop your dreams. A good personal finance budget looks ahead for at most one year at a time, and comprises a list of your monthly and/or weekly expenses.

expenses-300x38.gif

You Must Consider All Expenses

You must consider all of your expenses if you want to know how your money moves through your personal financial system. You can keep track of credit card and other receipts to discover which expenses reappear monthly, and those expenditures that happen less regularly. With this stage, your personal finance budgeting will really require some small forfeits in order to help you stay within your means. Also, you must keep track of where your money is actually going for you to be able to build the best personal financial decisions and set priorities.

electronic-bill-300x38.gif

Have A Convenient Way To Pay Bills

Paying electronically is a very convenient way to pay your bills. Express withdrawal directly from your bank account can be a helpful way to ensure payment. By doing this, the transaction is processed right away. Many banks promote these types of transaction. You can even connect your bill payment service directly to your personal finance budget. This may give your expenses a way to be automatically processed and allocated to the appropriate category. Personal financial management can be really easy, you just need to utilize the tools available to you.

finance-plan-300x38.gif

Create An Investment and Finance Plan

Now that the basics of your personal financial situation have been established, this is the time for you to prepare for future prosperity. You need to create a personal finance plan that reflects your wants in life and the way that money can help you achieve your goals. You can make a simple or maybe a detailed personal finance plan, just make sure that you understand what you have put in there. As soon as possible, implement this plan. There is a saying: "Don't just save for your future, Invest!"

I would be glad to see your comments, insights and feedback with regards to these tips.

Kutokupangilia mishahara na kulazimika kukopa mara nyingi ni tatizo la wengi. Unakuta mtu ananunua vitu ghafla kwa vile machinga kavitembeza na yeye kavipenda - bila kufanya hesabu kwamba mwisho wa mwezi upo wiki mbili mbele!

kweli kabisa pmwasyoke, namimi ni mwathirika wa tatizo hilo ndio maana nimejikita sana kutafuta na kusoma makala kama hizi ili nijifunze kubudget kipato changu nakukitumia ipasavyo.

Back
Top Bottom