tigo package hack v1.0

uzushi mtupu. Kama hiyo ingelikuwepo angeweka link......
mi mmpaka now siamini kama ipo na kama ipo basi haifanyika kaz

Greetings my fellow people I am anonymous.. and hereby releasing my latest tool as stated in the title.. Tigo package hack v 1.0... this has been coded by me and it is working like a charm... penetrates to Tigo's database 95% untraceable that's was my finally test i t appeared that much untraceable BUT soon will make a new version which you will be able to use proxy but for now... here it is.. first i will show u the online virus test with several antiviruses:

View attachment 45479

As u can see its 100% not a threat.. ok now lets proceed to the tool.. here is the tool

View attachment 45480
Basically what it does it has been coded to penetrate into their database and register you sim card.. and activate a bundle... this process is hidden from the tool so that to be more untraceable so it will not show anything that happens but wait for it to finish I takes for about 5 - 10 minutes to finish... why? cause sometimes the network is a problem with Tigo so be patient if it takes long.. but after it finishes.. then automatically after 2 - 3 minutes you will receive a message that you sim card has been activated with the package you hacked and here is the proof:

View attachment 45481

OK now how to you get the tool.. oh yeah cause i can see the desperation in your eyes to wanting this tool well it simple cause its my first tool I am giving it COMPLETELY free so go to my site and download it for free and start enjoying free internet here is the link to the download page

elly da anonymous Hacking tool

I AM ANONYMOUS AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

umetisha kaka......:D:p:cool:

hiyo kitu ni FAKE mnapoteza muda. Kuingia kwenye database za mitandao sio kazi rahisi namna hiyo. Ni vigumu mtu ku-write kwenye database... kila anaye access database (hao wafanyakazi) wana credentials zao ambazo zinawaruhusu kusoma/kuandika kwenye database na kuna log files ambazo zitakuwa zinaandika activities zote za wafanyakazi. Sasa huyu jamaa anavyosema hiyo hack ina access database za tigo bado sitaki kuamini kabisa unless aweke direct link hapa watu tutest.

Back
Top Bottom