tigo package hack v1.0

Jan 16, 2012
Greetings my fellow people I am anonymous.. and hereby releasing my latest tool as stated in the title.. Tigo package hack v 1.0... this has been coded by me and it is working like a charm... penetrates to Tigo's database 95% untraceable that's was my finally test i t appeared that much untraceable BUT soon will make a new version which you will be able to use proxy but for now... here it is.. first i will show u the online virus test with several antiviruses:

online virus test.jpg

As u can see its 100% not a threat.. ok now lets proceed to the tool.. here is the tool

tigo package hack.jpg
Basically what it does it has been coded to penetrate into their database and register you sim card.. and activate a bundle... this process is hidden from the tool so that to be more untraceable so it will not show anything that happens but wait for it to finish I takes for about 5 - 10 minutes to finish... why? cause sometimes the network is a problem with Tigo so be patient if it takes long.. but after it finishes.. then automatically after 2 - 3 minutes you will receive a message that you sim card has been activated with the package you hacked and here is the proof:

tigo sms.jpg

OK now how to you get the tool.. oh yeah cause i can see the desperation in your eyes to wanting this tool well it simple cause its my first tool I am giving it COMPLETELY free so go to my site and download it for free and start enjoying free internet here is the link to the download page

elly da anonymous Hacking tool

I AM ANONYMOUS AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

jaman mi natry ku2mia mau2ndu haya yanazingua nipeni darasa kidogo mana kudownload hyo tool imekuwa shida

dah mbona kwangu mm inanilink na mapage ambayo siyaelewi embu andika mtandao wako achana na linkin

• :confused2:

Back
Top Bottom