Ties That Bind South Africa and Tanzania

You have both.....xeno & tribal.......but since you're always in denial you cant see it and you'l never see it....... hamna nchi ambayo haina prejudice..... hata ukienda zambia...malawi.....msumbiji..... na hali ni mbaya zaidi ukienda ulaya na marekani.....ubaguzi upo pale....lakini tatizo ni kwamba naongea na smatta who is fanced in east africa.....hasa nairobery.....obviously huta nielewa......ngoja niokoe muda wangu kwa kuacha kujadili na kipofu.....

hahaha.. fenced in east Africa,,.. hahaha, sasa wewe umeenda huko uliopo na ka scholarship unadhani wenzako hawana opportunities za kuenda.. nimetoka Guangzhou China miezi kadhaa iliopita lakini hautanipata hapa nikijisifu kama wewe uliopo hapo Glasgow ukiosha vinyanya na kubeba ma boksi unaona ume achieve kwa sababu unavaa hizo ma knock off Jordan na kunywa low shelf spirits.. stick to the topic son, na urudi nyumbani u invest uache kukula shida huko ulipo

hahaha.. fenced in east Africa,,.. hahaha, sasa wewe umeenda huko uliopo na ka scholarship unadhani wenzako hawana opportunities za kuenda.. nimetoka Guangzhou China miezi kadhaa iliopita lakini hautanipata hapa nikijisifu kama wewe uliopo hapo Glasgow ukiosha vinyanya na kubeba ma boksi unaona ume achieve kwa sababu unavaa hizo ma knock off Jordan na kunywa low shelf spirits.. stick to the topic son, na urudi nyumbani u invest uache kukula shida huko ulipo

Teh teh...teheeeee........bado hujakuwa kijana........... what is Guangzhou China .......... sisi wengine tukienda maeneo kama hayo wala hatusemi kitu..... coz is not a great deal wala nothing special there........sana sana utakutana na wakora wa kichina tu.....

Teh teh...teheeeee........bado hujakuwa kijana........... what is Guangzhou China .......... sisi wengine tukienda maeneo kama hayo wala hatusemi kitu..... coz is not a great deal wala nothing special there........sana sana utakutana na wakora wa kichina tu.....

I prolly made more in that trip that you'll ever make in a given year, and its the first quarter of the year. Get your hustle up

I prolly made more in that trip that you'll ever make in a given year, and its the first quarter of the year. Get your hustle up

Sasa that is upon you........How can I know if you are doing a deadly dealing (drugs trafficking)......... again how do you know how much I earn a day, a week, a month...... dwarf minded.........*&^%$$£"
let me leave you alone and get down to business.......

WTF??
Is this what JF has come to? Members trading insults wazi wazi??
nway ntarudi badae....bt stop this nonsense...ur both grownups and no need to prove urselves here!!:pound:

Sasa that is upon you........How can I know if you are doing a deadly dealing (drugs trafficking)......... again how do you know how much I earn a day, a week, a month...... dwarf minded.........*&^%$$£"
let me leave you alone and get down to business.......

whether he was selling drugs or he was selling tanzanites that everybody steals from tanzania point is he is making paper. so GET YO HUSTLE UP!!!

SMATTA MY NIG, LEAVE THESE BROKE A$$ NIQQAS ALONE. just keep chasing that paper cuhz.

SMATTA MY NIG, LEAVE THESE BROKE A$$ NIQQAS ALONE. just keep chasing that paper cuhz.

wword. good looking out bro. Eli acting like a troll, he been baiting a brother for a minute, i aint taking the baits though, he wants me banned and ish. we havent seen you in a while cuz, what it do?

whether he was selling drugs or he was selling tanzanites that everybody steals from tanzania point is he is making paper. so GET YO HUSTLE UP!!!

Kwa hiyo umekubali kutumiwa na Smatta????......... keep on keeping to be used as ........ and lastly you'l be flashed.....

Actually we dont intertain peddlers (like you and your ally smatta) in the very civilised (Jamii) forum........ otherwise i can say your days are numbered in here........

Actually we dont intertain peddlers (like you and your ally smatta) in the very civilised (Jamii) forum........ otherwise i can say your days are numbered in here........

Boss ulitupata hapa Jamii Forums kuanzia 2008 na utatuacha papa hapa, our days are not numbered.. let me not feed your thirst for attention and totally ignore you. Nomasana chorea huyu dwanzi.

Boss ulitupata hapa Jamii Forums kuanzia 2008 na utatuacha papa hapa, our days are not numbered.. let me not feed your thirst for attention and totally ignore you. Nomasana chorea huyu dwanzi.

We dont like peddlers (like you).......that is pure and simple....

We dont like peddlers (like you).......that is pure and simple....

who the flip is "we"??? nig*a here is a reality check for your a$$. you dont own this forum, you are not moderator therefore you are a nobody on this forum just like the rest of us therefore your dislike for peddlers matters for sh*t. so go shove your "holier than thou" attitude up your backside, you twisted piece of meat.

Back
Top Bottom