Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Thumb Wash

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Wakunyuti, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Wakunyuti

Wakunyuti JF-Expert Member

Jul 24, 2008
    There was a man driving down the street looking for a place to stop so he could go to the bathroom. He stopped at a bar and went inside.

"Bartender! Where is the bathroom, I really need to go?!" he asked. The bartender pointed him to the bathroom. So the man went to the bathroom and looked over to the side.

There was no toilet paper! "Oh no," he thought. He looked over again and saw a sign that said: If out of toilet paper use your thumb and ask the bartender for a "thumb wipe".

He thought this was really gross but he had no choice. So he wiped himself with his thumb and went to the bartender. He was trying to hide his thumb with his other hand. "Bartender!" he said. "What can I do for you?" asked the bartender. "Um.. there was no toilet paper and I need a thumb wipe. "Oh," said the bartender. "Put your thumb on the bar." "On the bar?" The bartender replied, "Yes, on the bar."

So the man put his thumb on the bar and the bartender pulled out a hammer and slammed it hard on the guys thumb. The man's instant reaction was to put his thumb in his mouth. ''Thumb Washed''

2. Bubu Msemaovyo

Bubu Msemaovyo JF-Expert Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Yes weekend is at our doors. It looks like a commandment of that bar that he who wipes himself with a thumb shall be hammered and finally his thumb shall get washed with his own saliva. Sounds good, thnx a lot.

3. Wakunyuti

Jul 24, 2008
    Yah..u have to wipe urself..who in this earth will touch ur sht??

4. NaimaOmari

NaimaOmari JF-Expert Member

Jul 24, 2008
    what a bad one ... i read it right after having my lunch ... guess poor timing .... yaaaaaaaaaaack

Wakunyuti ... you have spoilt ma day!!!

5. Wakunyuti

Jul 24, 2008

Hahah!! m very sorry Naima...sometime inatokea..sio kila siku jumapili....