Thousands face Starvation in Tanzania.food aid to be sent

listen to what you speak and come loud again. Celebrating human suffering manifests in many forms, no nation is perfect and i hope Tanzania never gets a calamity, only then will you realise that the govts in Africa are reactive rather than proactive.

Urs is not a calamity since every year come rain come drought ur people starve to death up North! We should may be call it a chronic disease!

the good thing is the rescue will come from our food reserves unlike in kenya where 13 mio people r currently facing hunger n there is no food to give them from ur pathetic government coffers! You will look on us to supply u food! go to hell fool!

I have never understand people.whether a whiteman or african suffering from hunger,we need to sympathise.WHY ALL THE HATRED..I guess i need more than two minds to understand

Guys have turned a respectable forum into a HATE FORUM.

I am sure the starving people dont even know about your useless comments!!! PLEASE LEAVE THEM ALONE.

PROVERBS 17:5 Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker: and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished

Kweli asiyejua maana hawezi kuambiwa maana. Hizi siasa za maji taka...kati ya Kenya na Tanzania, wapi watu wanakufa njaa?

I have never understand people.whether a whiteman or african suffering from hunger,we need to sympathise.WHY ALL THE HATRED..I guess i need more than two minds to understand

I am sure the starving people dont even know about your useless comments!!! PLEASE LEAVE THEM ALONE.

PROVERBS 17:5 Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker: and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished

Urs is not a calamity since every year come rain come drought ur people starve to death up North! We should may be call it a chronic disease!

Waafrika jamani!!!, chakula kingi, watu wafa njaaa!, Mafuta mengi, maisha magumu,wananchi hawaezi kununua mafuta!!!
Grhhhhh!!!! Ewe Mwenyezi Mungu Tusaidie!!

BabuJP; ndio hawa huwa tunaungumza kuwahusu. Waafrika tumefanya juu chini kuficha umaskini unaotukula kutoka kwa ulimwengu kwa jumla. Ni kama makala ya balls and pencils katika jukwaa la international ilivosema. Vyombo vya habari vinamulika tuu mahoteli yakifahari na magari ya 4x4 huku wasifunue kweli unaoendela. Naweza sema sysytem zetu kule mashambani ni mbovu maana hakuna waakilishi wa kutatua shida za wenye njaa.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont you have kenyan forums you could go to and leave us alone...if tz is that bad why dont u go back to your own daamnn country...am sure life is better over there.... this forum is for tanzanians...we are poor and we are so many things so what..just leave us alone...mind ur own fukin business u moron!!

Kuwa mpole..you people keep on bashing Kenya that we starve every year for lack of food!?..this news are shocking to me! after you guys have been parading your selfs as "feeders" of this region!?..let it be a lesson to you,starvation and drought is a challenge affecting many countries including Tanzania.next time shut your big mouths!..

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom