This is what Kenyan companies do in Tanzania

another kalabash callin Kenyans hyenas. U befit your handle, a a mere 'calabash'. Get porridge and start sipping then ask uaself this, why with all those riches u still remain a poor nation without direction. If we had a satsfaction index in the EA region you will as a nation fall as the least motivated people. Already u have a reputation of the most complaining citizens in stable africa. You doubt me, just look at how insatiable your people are. You complain at any slight edge you feel kenya has taken and as usual resort to the whining dance. Till such a time Tz recognises it wields the power to its future, i am contended to stipulate hereby that with all those minerals you have, you will still be and remain to be the form of a people in denial.

Very wrong mate! As a matter of fact Tanzanians are not undully worried or concerned about what you call an edge that Kenya has. There may be a country in the EAC which has made fast progress and could be of concern to Tanzania but certainly not Kenya. You are an old story already to many Tanzanians. You will certainly have come accross long distance runners who start off a race very fast but end up last finishers for lack of reserve energy. Ten years from now you will be calling on Tanzania to bail you out such as is happening with some of the countries in the EEC.

wajinga ndio waliwao... endeni shule kwanza

ssasa wa kwenda shule ni yupi, aliyetumwa mara mbili au aliyegundua mpuuzi hajui kazi??

In kenya huyo angepewa award na LUCY KIBAKI na mkaptula wake

Very wrong mate! As a matter of fact Tanzanians are not undully worried or concerned about what you call an edge that Kenya has. There may be a country in the EAC which has made fast progress and could be of concern to Tanzania but certainly not Kenya. You are an old story already to many Tanzanians. You will certainly have come accross long distance runners who start off a race very fast but end up last finishers for lack of reserve energy. Ten years from now you will be calling on Tanzania to bail you out such as is happening with some of the countries in the EEC.

not so, the only bail out Kenya would ever seek would be oil, thats what is raising the cost of living in Kenya but with SS intending to export and literally building oil rumps in Kenya this can forthwith be addressed. Another venue would be Uganda if they have the requiste reserves to offer surplus crude/refined oil. Its simple, Kenya as it stands today is the biggest economy in Africa run on non minerals, u bet oil is the only recipe missing to take Kenyas economy to a spiral boom. Anyway by the time u are an arch rival economically, Kenya will have established itself on whatever sphere it desires, hopefully the the lamu basin would have yielded the much needed oil or somewhere in the asal areas of Kenya. Mark you SS has covered the major risks Kenya would have been exposed to and by a greater %age in the short term. You may not wnt to admit it but Kenya is a threat to your govt strategic interests both by Kenyas action to build both the Lamu port and the Taveta airport. Its not economic sabottage, sth to do with fair competition for resources, lol.

As Tanzanian I don't see any danger posed or fear from our fellow kenyans but what worries me is that perception,that mindset my countrymen have in their mind towards kenyan instead of doing something relavant or challanging them through thinking and doing big for our people and our country rather being a noisy neighbour with endless complainings.

As Tanzanian I don't see any danger posed or fear from our fellow kenyans but what worries me is that perception,that mindset my countrymen have in their mind towards kenyan instead of doing something relavant or challanging them through thinking and doing big for our people and our country rather being a noisy neighbour with endless complainings.

Si uandike kwa Kiswahili babu...

Back
Top Bottom