This BMW in Nairobi

Sammuel999

JF-Expert Member
Jun 1, 2016
This BMW IN NAIROBI THOUGH!

1474623428991.png

Tupe specifications, au na wewe umeiona kwa nje tu ukaanza kusifia!

This BMW IN NAIROBI THOUGH!

View attachment 405521

Ningependa kujua huwa anachaji wapi hiyo gari? Kwa maana nijuavyo hiyo ni BMW i8 ambayo ni plug in hybrid, maana yake ni kwamba badala ya kutumia diesel au petroli inatumia betri ambayo baada ya muda ni lazima uiweke kwenye chaja ndiyo uendeshe tena, sidhani kama Nairobi kuna mahali pa kuchajia plug in cars!

Ningependa kujua huwa anachaji wapi hiyo gari? Kwa maana nijuavyo hiyo ni BMW i8 ambayo ni plug in hybrid, maana yake ni kwamba badala ya kutumia diesel au petroli inatumia betri ambayo baada ya muda ni lazima uiweke kwenye chaja ndiyo uendeshe tena, sidhani kama Nairobi kuna mahali pa kuchajia plug in cars!

hazijagi na Power Bank?:)

Nimeona hii car charging station lkn ni ya magari ya Nissan. sijui kama kuna tofauti ya aina ya magari yanayo chajiwa. Wanasema inatumia solar energy kuchaji magari ya Nissan.

Electrical car makes debut in Kenya

Here is an excerpt from the website....

........The car is a low carbon transport initiative for the company that focuses on offering renewable energy solution for industries, homes and corporates. To further make the electric car utilise the available renewable energy, the company has installed a nine Kilo Watt solar car park at its headquarters in Karen, which not only provides shade, but also power to charge the car.

Utilising solar energy to charge the car has ensured that the company incurs zero costs in maintaining it. Once it is acquired, the car only needs to be charged, which means there are no other extra costs aside from maintenance........

It uses both petrol and an electric powertrain.During slower driving, the electric motor assists the petrol engine to target efficiency, while flooring the i8 sees both petrol and electric motor combine for maximum power, the instantaneous torque of electric power ensuring it's no slouch off the line. The i8 does 0-62mph in 4.4secs and goes on to a top speed of 155mph.Cute little beast i say!!

Nimeona hii car charging station lkn ni ya magari ya Nissan. sijui kama kuna tofauti ya aina ya magari yanayo chajiwa. Wanasema inatumia solar energy kuchaji magari ya Nissan.

Electrical car makes debut in Kenya

Here is an excerpt from the website....

........The car is a low carbon transport initiative for the company that focuses on offering renewable energy solution for industries, homes and corporates. To further make the electric car utilise the available renewable energy, the company has installed a nine Kilo Watt solar car park at its headquarters in Karen, which not only provides shade, but also power to charge the car.

Utilising solar energy to charge the car has ensured that the company incurs zero costs in maintaining it. Once it is acquired, the car only needs to be charged, which means there are no other extra costs aside from maintenance........
if they advertising it, it means they have somewhere to charge it..
lets remove all tax fir electric car and give incentive for anyone who wants to assemble locally... our childrens children will thank us for sparing them the agony of respiratory deseases, if you read about the levels of polution in cities like delhi or beijing you will kniw what i mean...people have reached a level where they wear gas masks to work
13736004_302018096815083_358838278_n.jpg
13736004_302018096815083_358838278_n.jpg

2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom