Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Think of me if you can. Call me if you will. Love me if you're able

Discussion in 'Mahusiano, mapenzi, urafiki' started by Shy, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Shy

Shy JF-Expert Member

Jan 10, 2012
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear ---,

I can't find the words to describe how I feel about you that I have not already written. I have expressed my love for you and my desire for you and my burning passion for you again and again. These emotions have not changed nor will they. Approaching Valentines Day without you makes me very forlorn and melancholy. How I so want to be with you. To treat you like a lady. To shower you with affection and attention and love and devotion. To prove beyond a doubt how happy, joyous and dedicated I am to your love.

Despite my true feelings toward you I am nevertheless finding that I must accept my love as unrequited. I guess I have no choice but to believe that no matter what I can offer you it is not what you want in a man. Not really. And that's OK. It would be a mistake not to follow your heart regardless of where it may lead. I know a lot of women like Bad Boy types and perhaps you are one of those women. I tried it for a while when I was very young and foolish and didn't have a clue who I really was. But I am not that. I am at peace and although now I know how lonely I truly am, I am happy. I have found the path to joy follows a spiritual highway, a pretty simple one really. I strive to treat others the way I wish to be treated. To do the next right thing. To be as honest as I can to others and especially to myself. To keep my word and commitments‚. Not to speak ill of others and recognize my own faults and shortcomings. I didn't get this way overnight but I am glad I have arrived.

I want more than anything in the world to share my simple life with you and to be a real, necessary, important and rewarding part of yours. I want to share life, happiness and love with you. I wish you would run away with me for a few days peace and rest and a change of scenery. We could go South to Memphis or North to Chicago or West to Kansas City by train. The KC trip could be really cool because we could stop in Herman and tour the little town and winery's and shop and lunch then catch the next westbound to KC spend the night and do more of the same there, only on a much large scale of course. I can promise you a great time and a wonderful memory. But I doubt that is what you want with me.

I have promised you my undying love and my willingness to wait for you love. I don‚t expect our situation to change but I am not able to get over you either. I KNOW for a fact that we could be happy together but I don't KNOW if we will ever have the chance. _____ that's pretty much up to you. I realize you are in a very rough situation now and I certainly don't have the right to place any expectations on you, that would not be fair, much less realistic. Just KNOW how much I love you. Just KNOW that I will do anything in my power for you. Just KNOW that the very thought of you makes me smile inside and out. You do devastate me you know. You always have and you always will.

Think of me if you can. Call me if you will. Love me if you're able.

Love always, ----
    [/FONT]

By [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]David Wygant[/FONT]

2. PakaJimmy

PakaJimmy JF-Expert Member

Jan 10, 2012
    Mapenzi ya Ki-Nadharia zaidi!
    Kilichonivutia hapo ni maneno ya Heading tu, yamebuniwa kiusanii mzuri!

3. Maundumula

Maundumula JF-Expert Member

Jan 10, 2012
    This guy is pathetic!

4. Eiyer

Eiyer JF-Expert Member

Jan 10, 2012
    Mapenzi ya kwenye tamthilia za kifilipino na latin amerika,hayapo haya kwenye real life!

5. Pearl

Pearl JF-Expert Member

Jan 10, 2012
    mmmh hope haya mapenzi bado yapo maana na dunia hii ya sasa duh hatari tupu,they say true love is in novels and movies only but kama David Wygant nae yumo kwenye true love,then thats real real good.

6. Kbd

Kbd JF-Expert Member

Jan 10, 2012
    Sound la ukweli!