Elections 2010 Things to consider before you cast your vote

kui

JF-Expert Member
Mar 2, 2009
We differ in our views when it comes to the politics of our country but, we're going to elect new leaders on all levels of the gov. What do you think we should consider in this coming election before we give our votes to anybody and why? naanza na huduma muhimu, umeme, maji, hospital......imeshakuwa kama kawaida kukosa na kuzoeleka wkt si sawa kabsaaa!, I wish I could elect someone who's not a Tanzanian who understand this's the REAL KERO...

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
We differ in our views when it comes to the politics of our country but, we're going to elect new leaders on all levels of the gov. What do you think we should consider in this coming election before we give our votes to anybody and why? naanza na huduma muhimu, umeme, maji, hospital......imeshakuwa kama kawaida kukosa na kuzoeleka wkt si sawa kabsaaa!, I wish I could elect someone who's not a Tanzanian who understand this's the REAL KERO...

i'd rather not vote than voting for incompetent individual who will do the same shyte

Voting is a process of interest. You vote for the person who has most convinced you that he can best serve your interests. Well interests vary.

I wish the election could be monitored with people who're not Tanzanians but then, there isn't even that hardcore competition to deserve across-borders attetion and there's nothing new, whatsoever, it's same ol' same.

May be that's another thing to consider when you find yourself in that booth bila kujua umefikaje....anybody with some in' new?

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
Back
Top Bottom