Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Things to consider before you cast your vote

Discussion in 'Uchaguzi Tanzania' started by kui, May 17, 2010.

1. kui

kui JF-Expert Member

May 17, 2010
    We differ in our views when it comes to the politics of our country but, we're going to elect new leaders on all levels of the gov. What do you think we should consider in this coming election before we give our votes to anybody and why? naanza na huduma muhimu, umeme, maji, hospital......imeshakuwa kama kawaida kukosa na kuzoeleka wkt si sawa kabsaaa!, I wish I could elect someone who's not a Tanzanian who understand this's the REAL KERO...

2. RRONDO

RRONDO JF-Expert Member

May 17, 2010
    i'd rather not vote than voting for incompetent individual who will do the same shyte

3. MwanaFalsafa1

MwanaFalsafa1 JF-Expert Member

May 17, 2010
    Voting is a process of interest. You vote for the person who has most convinced you that he can best serve your interests. Well interests vary.

4. kui

kui JF-Expert Member

May 17, 2010
    I wish the election could be monitored with people who're not Tanzanians but then, there isn't even that hardcore competition to deserve across-borders attetion and there's nothing new, whatsoever, it's same ol' same.

May be that's another thing to consider when you find yourself in that booth bila kujua umefikaje....anybody with some in' new?