Things Men Wish They Could Say...!!

The Finest

JF-Expert Member
Jul 14, 2010
"You can tell me anything." That's what a woman will tell you. By ‘anything', she means you can tell her what you really think of the atrocious new hairstyle that she is super excited about. Or that you hate those girls of hers who constantly drag her out on drunken late nighters.

Talking straight has its merits and demerits, but sometimes it's hard to shoot from the hip. Below are some things that men say, that someone would decipher for women.

She
: How do you like my new hairstyle?

He: It's, uhm, different.

Meaning: It's dreadful. Makes your forehead look like a helipad.

He: You are a really good person.

Meaning: You are not my type.

He: I might not be available on Saturday; I will let you know before then.

Meaning: I'm keeping my options open.

He: I didn't know you smoke weed.

Meaning: What the hell!?

He: I don't know what I want with my life now.

Meaning: I don't want you.

He: It's not you. It's me.

Meaning: It's you.

He: I just want to spend a quiet night in.

Meaning: Without you.

He: So you said you have been with how many guys?

Meaning: How loose are you?

He: I need some space.

Meaning: I want to end this, but I haven't worked up the spine.

He: Do you come here often?

Meaning: You are pretty and I don't know what to say that won't put my foot in my mouth.

He: I don't want to talk about it now.

Meaning: I don't know what to say.

He:
Sorry I haven't called you lately; it's been so busy.

Meaning: I'm not so keen.

He: Uhm, yes, you have lost a little weight.

Meaning: No you haven't lost any, please keep at it.

He: Isn't that dress a bit too short?

Meaning: You can't possibly be thinking of leaving the house in that loincloth!

He: I didn't notice what she looked like.

Meaning: I did. But you won't like my opinion.

He: No, really, I loved the shirt. A bit colourful, but hey, I'm adventurous.

Meaning: Worst gift ever!

He: This looks like your signature hairstyle for this year, yes?

Meaning: Please change it, already.

He: Please, go ahead and hang out with your friends. Have fun.

Meaning: Don't crowd me.

He: I'm just finishing my last drink then I come.

Meaning: Give me about three hours.

He: To be honest, I really don't care for big breasts that much.

Meaning: I care for big breasts a lot!

He: So, did you meet anyone interesting at the party?

Meaning: Did some rich, broad-shouldered, athletic, funny, charming guy with ideas in his head take your number down?

He: Maybe we need to slow down a bit.

Meaning: Maybe you need to slow down a bit.

NB: Not all men have this tendency or habit....

TF..

I've used a line or two from the list.
Meaning:I've used almost all lines from the list.

Since i got a big appetite my all time favourite is:
I dont feel like eating now.
Meaning:You are the worst cook i've ever met.

I've used a line or two from the list.
Meaning:I've used almost all lines from the list.

Since i got a big appetite my all time favourite is:
I dont feel like eating now.
Meaning:You are the worst cook i've ever met.
Sasa kwa kutosema ukweli hata kwenye vitu ambavyo mtu anaweza akabadilisha kwa faida yako wewe mwenyewe unakua unamkomoa nani kama sio wewe mwenyewe?

Hahaha! TF, that last line won't help much! I'm already giving a man the killer look,lol!
And you are very right, mature women don't get bothered, they read btn the lines and do things their way. But I love the 'I'm finishing my last drink and u will see me in a flash baby', as soon as I hear that I lock the doors and get into a pajama (no sexie nightie, nah!!)

Sasa kwa kutosema ukweli hata kwenye vitu ambavyo mtu anaweza akabadilisha kwa faida yako wewe mwenyewe unakua unamkomoa nani kama sio wewe mwenyewe?

Unlike most men,ladies get extremely disappointed and hurt if you slap them in the face with a direct criticizing comment.As a gentleman i'd rather give a woman time to sort her thing and tell her only when it gets completely unbearable to do so.In that case am willing to make a few sacrifices.

Unlike most men,ladies get extremely disappointed and hurt if you slap them in the face with a direct criticizing comment.As a gentleman i'd rather give a woman time to sort her thing and tell her only when it gets completely unbearable to do so.In that case am willing to make a few sacrifices.

Kwahiyo kwa mfano kama hupendi chakula chake utakua unajikaza hivyo hivyo au unakula nje kila mara na kuavoid chakula chake?

kuna kazi..ila inategemea na aina ya mdada...
I got married on 2005.. Ilikuwa shida akipika mboga za majani...

Kwahiyo kwa mfano kama hupendi chakula chake utakua unajikaza hivyo hivyo au unakula nje kila mara na kuavoid chakula chake?

Wanawake mnajua sana kubadilikana kutokana na mazingira.I'll just invite her for lunch or dinner in a fine restaurant or hotel that am used to frequent.
Then if she's smart(i always go for smart ones) she'll figure out something.The next thing you know a cooking guide knocks my kitchen door and voila!!! am licking my fingers.

Wanawake mnajua sana kubadilikana kutokana na mazingira.I'll just invite her for lunch or dinner in a fine restaurant or hotel that am used to frequent.
Then if she's smart(i always go for smart ones) she'll figure out something.The next thing you know a cooking guide knocks my kitchen door and voila!!! am licking my fingers.

How does taking someone to a certain restaurant translate into "your cooking sucks"??!! I personally do not see the connection, but again I might not be among 'the smart ones'.

jamani FF asingekuwa busy kupembua mchele na kumenya vitunguu saumu!! Tungepata so nice comment frm that bb, she has great experience.

Then what happened? Ulimkosoa?Alijifunza mwenyewe?Sasa hivi anapatia??!

Alikuwa anaunga hadi na nazi....

Ilichukua muda mrefu,siku moja kuna mahali tuliwatembelea watu.. Tukashinda huko..
Walipika mboga mbalimbali..
Tuliporudi home,tukaanza kuongelea ile visit kwa ujumla... Mi ndiyo nikapata kuchomekea kuwa nilipenda mapishi yao ya mboga za majani...
Yeye akaponda,na kusema ni mojawapo ya aina ya mapishi ya mboga za majani asiyoipenda..nikamwacha tusigombane...

How does taking someone to a certain restaurant translate into "your cooking sucks"??!! I personally do not see the connection, but again I might not be among 'the smart ones'.

Nia sio tena kukujulisha that 'your cooking sucks' hapo tumeingia kwenye mafunzo ya vitendo nadharia imeshaachwa nyuma.
The smart ones always insist on knowing more.It is simple,actions speak louder than words.Bilashaka ukiona jinsi ninavyo-enjoy hiko chakula cha hapo pahala ukilinganisha na ninavyokula cha kwako ili kuganga njaa tu,utajitahidi kunifurahisha kama kweli unanijali.
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.