Things (and/ or people) you can't live without

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
Mine are:

1. My daughter - she's my #1 fan, my pride and joy, my flesh and blood, my everything.

2. My parents - what can I say...If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be who I am today

3. Water - Thales of Miletus said it best (if you don't know who Thales is, google him...)

4. Sex - heck...can't live without doing the 'do'. After all, I'm a red blooded Nsukuma...

5. Haters - normally schadenfreude is not my thing but I can't lie about the fact that I relish aggravating people who hate on me (and as fastidious as I am, I'm using this term 'hate' loosely). For some reason haters just give me that extra oomph to do more and more. They motivate me (but this is not to say I'm not self motivated either) and that's why I've adopted the motto 'make my haters my motivators'. I consider myself to be the number one hater aggravator...lol

So friends, what are the things that you can't live without?

Baada ya hapo kabla sakata halijaanza Asprin naomba udhuru na uwe dawa nyingi pembeni za kutuliza maumivu:A S tongue:

Mine are:

1. My daughter - she's my #1 fan, my pride and joy, my flesh and blood, my everything.

2. My parents - what can I say...If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be who I am today

3. Water - Thales of Miletus said it best (if you don't know who Thales is, google him...)

4. Sex - heck...can't live without doing the 'do'. After all, I'm a red blooded Nsukuma...

5. Haters - normally schadenfreude is not my thing but I can't lie about the fact that I relish aggravating people who hate on me (and as fastidious as I am, I'm using this term 'hate' loosely). For some reason haters just give me that extra oomph to do more and more. They motivate me (but this is not to say I'm not self motivated either) and that's why I've adopted the motto 'make my haters my motivators'. I consider myself to be the number one hater aggravator...lol

So friends, what are the things that you can't live without?

God is quite enough for me!
I have ever lived for some 5 years without all of the above, but water, and nothing was very wrong!
U got God, u got everything and more!...cant live without him!

1. House Maid - She does all the "good things" in the house

2. Beer and Co (and Bar maids) - This makes me "feel good" the entire night (maids keep me the company at a time)

3. Beautiful Women -

4. Daladala - with 2,000/- (approx 1U$D) you can travel 100kms (Bagamoyo-Mbagala)!

5. JF !

God is quite enough for me!
I have ever lived for some 5 years without all of the above, but water, and nothing was very wrong!
U got God, u got everything and more!...cant live without him!

uliendaga wapi....tumeshamaliza yule simba mkubwa kabaki mkia nikuletee?