They forced me to have pork, anal sex-Bomb Suspect

ByaseL

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2007
One of the men suspected to have carried out the bombing in Kampala in July last year claims security officers forced him to eat pork and have anal sex. The allegation is contained in a fresh petition that three Ugandan suspects filed in the Constitutional Court last week, in yet another effort to block their trial.
Another petition was filed earlier by all the remaining 12 suspects who are accused of killing almost 80 revellers watching the football World Cup finals at the Kyadondo Rugby grounds and Ethiopian Village restaurant.
Besides filing an additional, separate petition, the Ugandans; Hassan Haruna Luyima, Issa Luyima and Abubakar Batematyo, have also retracted their confession and extra-judicial statements.
In their fresh petition filed on November 25, they allege that while at the Joint Anti-Terrorism Task Force (JATT) at Kololo in Kampala, one of them was forced to eat pork and engage in anal sex, contrary to their Islamic faith.

“The [security] officers started forcing me to eat the food; I kept on refusing and they told me what they thought was meat was actually pork. That’s when I resolved not even to eat the chips they had brought. Two of them told me they were under strict orders from their superiors to have anal sex with me,” Hassan Luyima claims.

Source: Observer-Uganda

Janja ya nyani. Wanatafuta dirisha la kuchomokea! Naamini hata majaji wanaowahukumu watakuwa makini kuchunguza allegations hizi. Washenzi wa namna hii wanapaswa kufungwa maisha, kazi ngumu, viboko 100 kila mwaka na wakifa watupwe jalalani ili ndege wapate kitoweo. Waliua waislamu kwa wasio waislamu, watoto wadogo hadi waja wazito wasio na hatia na kwa kweli mtoto wangu aliponea chupuchupu. Si waislamu wale hata nguruwe wakila poa tu maana walichofanya ni zaidi ya kula nyama ya nguruwe, ndiyo maana nasema hata wakipewa kula poa tu. juu ya kulawitiwa zile ni fix zao tu maana Waganda hawana utamaduni wa kishenzi ule. Tena wapumbavu wale wanadhani wakisema walitaka kulawitiwa wataonewa huruma, wamesahau kwamba ulawiti huko magharibi ni starehe wanayolazimisha dunia nzima waifuate!

Back
Top Bottom