The wrong turn

Jackbauer

JF-Expert Member
Oct 28, 2010
In 1971 and 1972 Iddi Amini conducted a nationalisation of the commercial assets of uganda's mostly ASIAN merchants and entepreneurs.This was followed by ASIAN exodus from Uganda to Tanzania.

MY TAKE: We know the Asian community is mostly represented in HUGE corruption scandels.with this fact in mind I'm forced to say; the move to accept asian exodus to our nation was a mistake yes it was a WRONG TURN!!

Prove me wrong if you can...

Tujilaumu sisi wazawa kwa kukubali kutumiwa nao. Hakuja haja ya kutafuta mchawi kwingine wakati tatizo liko kwetu

In 1971 and 1972 Iddi Amini conducted a nationalisation of the commercial assets of uganda's mostly ASIAN merchants and entepreneurs.This was followed by ASIAN exodus from Uganda to Tanzania.

MY TAKE: We know the Asian community is most represented in HUGE corruption scandels.with this fact in mind I'm forced to say; the move to accept asian exodus to our nation was a mistake yes it was aaka WRONG TURN!!

We are kiling our own country. Hapa mchawi ni sisi wenyewe.

MY TAKE: We know the Asian community is most represented in HUGE corruption scandels.with this fact in mind I'm forced to say; the move to accept asian exodus to our nation was a mistake yes it was a WRONG TURN!!

You might be wrong or not.
Lakini the thing is...wahindi wako kila mahali, karibia kila nchi..., lakini sehemu zingine hawafurukuti.
The indian -led ufisadi ni mipango michafu tu ya waafrika wenzetu ya kutaka commissions kwenye manunuzi na biashara zingine.

Nadhani hawazidi wa5.tuwatoe kafara,wafukuzwe au watiwe lupango ili iwe fundisho kwa wengine.

MY TAKE: We know the Asian community is most represented in HUGE corruption scandels.with this fact in mind I'm forced to say; the move to accept asian exodus to our nation was a mistake yes it was a WRONG TURN!!

Most of the then Uganda Asian Community did not come to Tanzania, most of them went to Canada, UK, US.

Who told you they came to Tanzania, maybe a handful but not most.

The Asianswho are in Tanzania some of them are here even before Tanganyika was. Historically, even Dagama was shown a route to India by Sofala seafarers. If they knew the route to India then, wouldn't you agree that Asians in Tanzania have been here even before the Zanakis?

Most of the then Uganda Asian Community did not come to Tanzania, most of them went to Canada, UK, US.

The Asianswho are in Tanzania some of them are here even before Tanganyika was. Historically, even Dagama was shown a route to India by Sofala seafarers. If they knew the route to India then, wouldn't you agree that Asians in Tanzania have been here even before the Zanakis?

are you sure?

R.A(DOWANS)
Sailesh Vithlani(RADAR)
Jeetu Patel(EPA)
Chavda(MCHELE MBOVU)
Need I say more?

Pamoja na hayo Mhindi jkwao ni India na Mzanaki kwao ni Tanganyika,Mhindi ni mhindi tu hata angekuja TZ miaka Milioni moja BC,bana

R.A(DOWANS)
Sailesh Vithlani(RADAR)
Jeetu Patel(EPA)
Chavda(MCHELE MBOVU)
Need I say more?

Huh U kiddin me!!! They're like the Tanzandians of ..

Mkapa (kiwira mines)
Lowasa (Richmond)
Chenge (Radar)- mzee wa vijisent

R.A(DOWANS)
Sailesh Vithlani(RADAR)
Jeetu Patel(EPA)
Chavda(MCHELE MBOVU)
Need I say more?

Huh U kiddin me!!! They're like the Tanzandians of ..

Mkapa (kiwira mines)
Lowasa (Richmond)
Chenge (Radar)- mzee wa vijisent

what about chavda?
Lowassa and chenge are just "small fish"

I'm talking of high ranking pigs in a low ranking territory.
R.A(Richmond-Dowans),shailesh vithlani(BAE SYSTEM trusted this guy and they actually know nothing about chenge)
what about TRC(TANZANIA RAILWAY CORPORATION)
Think about counterfeit drugs/medicine from india.

Indians they are only doin that in tanzania...go to rwanda...and see of they can even think of doing that....Liberia also.....

Lakini kabla hatuajenda huko kuwalaumu wa-Asia, je mashirika ya Umma nani kayaua? wahindi? au sisi wenyewe! Na kama ni sisi wenyewe, basi tujue tunaowapa huo mwanya wa kufanya madudu ni sisi wenyewe. Tukikataaa kushiriki madudu yao, wa-Asia watakuwa wawekezaji wema kama wengine!

MY TAKE: We know the Asian community is mostly represented in HUGE corruption scandels.with this fact in mind I'm forced to say; the move to accept asian exodus to our nation was a mistake yes it was a WRONG TURN!!

tatizo siyo kwa wahindi bali kwa amani na utulivu wetu. kwani wanaweza kufanya hivyo nchi za ulaya? kwani chenge na EL ni wahindi?

Mkuu umenifanya nikumbuke na nianze kutafakari kampeni za Ndg. A.L.Mrema 1995 kuhusu wahindi, pia na sera za Mtikila na Gabachori

sikia wewe, wezi ni ccm na acheni kabisa kutupoteza lengo, eti asians ndo wanaongoza kwa corruption scandals, ndo ccm walivoku2ma, wezi ni wao ccm, acheni kuwaonea asians, kuna asians a lot hapa wanafanya legit business..wezi ni ccm full stop na acheni u colour wenu wa kutaka kuanza kuwasingizia asians..

sikia wewe, wezi ni ccm na acheni kabisa kutupoteza lengo, eti asians ndo wanaongoza kwa corruption scandals, ndo ccm walivoku2ma, wezi ni wao ccm, acheni kuwaonea asians, kuna asians a lot hapa wanafanya legit business..wezi ni ccm full stop na acheni u colour wenu wa kutaka kuanza kuwasingizia asians..

tell me one asian tycoon doing a legit busness in Tz.

basi tujue tunaowapa huo mwanya wa kufanya madudu ni sisi wenyewe. Tukikataaa kushiriki madudu yao, wa-Asia watakuwa wawekezaji wema kama wengine!

nakubaliana na wewe kuwa ni jukumu letu kumfanya muwekezaji yoyote kuwa mwema asiyetaka atafute sehemu nyingine sio Tz.

Mkuu umenifanya nikumbuke na nianze kutafakari kampeni za Ndg. A.L.Mrema 1995 kuhusu wahindi, pia na sera za Mtikila na Gabachori

hawa watu wametushika kweli ati! Sasa wanaingia hadi kwenye 'system' na kutuwekea viongozi.THIS IS DANGEROUS AND NOT ACCEPTABLE.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom