The wrestler "umaga" is dead

Mwalimu

JF-Expert Member
Aug 21, 2008
(CNN) -- Wrestler Edward Fatu, better known as the hulking, tattooed WWE superstar "Umaga," died Friday of a heart attack in a Houston, Texas, hospital, a family friend said.

Born in American Samoa, Fatu, 36, was a member of the famous Anoa'i wrestling family, which includes cousin Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, his two uncles, who wrestled as The Wild Samoans in the 1980s, and brothers, Sam "Tonga Kid" and Solofa Jr. "Rikishi," according to Wrestlers Rescue, a support group for retired professional wrestlers.

The two-time WWE Intercontinental champion, also known as "The Samoan Bulldozer," squared off with the likes of Triple H, John Cena and Ric Flair before the WWE terminated his contract in June for having violated the WWE's Wellness Program and refusing to enter rehab, the WWE said on its site.

The organization offered its condolences to his family in a brief statement on its site.

To friends and family, Fatu was a devoted father who was looking forward to spending more time with his children after leaving the WWE.

"He had his demons, but he found a lot of strength in his family," said Dawn Marie Psaltis, family friend and founder of Wrestlers Rescue. "He was always a jokester, he was always playing a practical joke on someone. He comes from a long line of professional wrestlers and did his family proud."

Attachments

• umaga.jpg
    umaga.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 89
Sadly this has become common place in wrestling do to the nature of the business. R.I.P.

So sad..Inawezekana jamaa alipata heart attack kutokana na dawa alizokuwa akizitumia mara kwa mara,jamaa alikuwa addicted hasa:-

Personal life

Articles posted by Sports Illustrated, the New York Daily News, and The Washington Post during the weekend of August 30, 2007, named Fatu as one of a number of superstars to have purchased pharmaceuticals from an online pharmacy, a violation of the WWE "Talent Wellness" program. Fatu specifically was said to have received somatropin, a growth hormone, between July and December 2006, after the "No drugs from online sources" rule was instituted. Fatu violated this rule again in 2009. Due to his unwillingness to seek rehabilitation, was released from his WWE contract.[50][51]
On April 27, 2008, Fatu's mother Vera died after a seven-year battle with cancer.[52]

Source ya taarifa hiyo hapo juu ni Wikipedia

Jamani mwenzenu nipo shallow kwenye hii engo,Mie nilidhani hawa watu wa mazoezi basi magonjwa ya moyo yanawakimbia kidogo kumbe sivyo.Miaka 36 jamani ,too young to die with heart attack.

Nimesikitishwa na kustushwa na habari za mwanamieleka huyu kufariki, familia yao ya kina SAMOAN imechangia kukua kwa mchezo huu duniani. R.I.P

hey jamani yani hata siamini,plz nisaidieni nipate web ambayo nitasoma mwenyewe na kujua ukweli cnt believe this,plz help me out

R.I.P Bulldozer!.....nilikuwa simpendi kimichezo, lakini ilikuwa kivutio sana ukimuona andundwa na mastar kama John Cena, Batista, Bob Leslay etc......!

Ninamkumbuka haswa ktk mpambano wa wrestlemani 23 hair vs hair ambapo alipambana na Bobby Lashley huki stone cold akiwa special refaree...
Dah pambano lilikuwa tamu kinyama ila akaja nyukwa na kusababisha msema hovyo mr Mac Mahon kunyolewa nywele.

Na alikuwa ananifurahisha akimkamata mtu basi anamnyuka haswaa kisha anakwenda kumuweka kwenye angle then anarudi nyuma kabla ya kukuvamia na hipsi lake then anakukamata shingo na kukutwanga samoan spike

Halafu tena nikawa najua jamaa ni bubu, coz siku zote aliyekuwa anaongea kwa niaba yake alikuwa ni Almandro Alehandro Estrada...
Kwa kwa kwaaaaa
Sasa cku niliposikia jamaa anaongea hicho kisamoa nilichoka.