The World's Best Countries

'LOL! You know it's garbage when they say Tanzania's unemployment rate is 5.1% and Kenya's is 40%'

So! what is strange ALPHA! this is the reality my friend, When you talk of unemployment, its terrible in Kenya compared to TZ!

'LOL! You know it's garbage when they say Tanzania's unemployment rate is 5.1% and Kenya's is 40%'

So! what is strange ALPHA! this is the reality my friend, When you talk of unemployment, its terrible in Kenya compared to TZ!

That might be true but are you seriously trying to tell me the unemployment rate in Tanzania is 5.1%? Come on now.

Well according to Newsweek...

Interactive Infographic of the World's Best Countries - Newsweek

Countries ranked by economy, politics, health and quality of life:

1.Finland
2.Switzerland
3.Sweden

80.Botswana
82.South Africa
86.Ghana
87.Kenya
93.Tanzania
96.Uganda

LOL! You know it's garbage when they say Tanzania's unemployment rate is 5.1% and Kenya's is 40%

Huko kwa Ulaya (western world) nakubaliana na hizo ranking. Lakini huku kusini mwa lile jangwa,,, hata siku moja! Hamna data zozote za ukweli

Tofauti na kenya waTZ angalau wana ekari moja hivi kitu ambacho kenya ni ndoto.

Mtu asiye na ajira Tanzania hata uzembe na kuzurula na bahasha ya kaki vinachangia, kuna ardhi ya bure-jikatie kipande ujiajiri!

The "beef" between Tanzanians and Kenyans is very funny. It is like two hungry people arguing over who is hungrier.

Given a chance to chose where to live, I would still opt for country No 93.

Kuna Mfinn majuzi nilikutana na kuchat naye anasema nchi yake Finland (wazee wa Nokia) hao ambao ndiyo wanaongoza kwa "maisha bora" ya Newsweek watu wengi wa kutoka nje hawakupendi kwa vile watu wake hawajachangamka, eti wana lugha ya ajabu ajabu na ni wagumu ku-interact.

The original developed countries (24) :

Europe (18) : Luxembourg (69,056) 53,465 (Switzerland) in Norway 49,246 (Irish) 46,335 45,015 Denmark () () () (44,133 Iceland, Sweden 38,451) British 36,977 (Austria) 35,861 (Netherlands) 35,393 (35,242 (Belgium), Finland, France 34,081 () () () 33,126) Germany, Italy 33,099 29,648 (Spanish) 24,627 (Portuguese) Greece (18,995) (16,658)

America (2) : American (42,076) 32,073 (Canada),

Asia (2) : Japan (36,486) 25,176 (Singapore),

Oceania (2) : Australia (29,761) New Zealand (23,276)

The newly developed countries (8) :

Cyprus (19,008) Taiwan (nineteen thousand) 18,190 (Slovenia) in the Bahamas 17,660 (south) 16,987 Israel () () () 14,649 Malta 13,144 Hungarian (10,896) Czech republic (10,708)

That might be true but are you seriously trying to tell me the unemployment rate in Tanzania is 5.1%? Come on now.

You dont need to work in offices alone...in Tanzania we have formal and informal sectors....the later employing the majority like peasants,machingas and the like.....land is plentiful in Tanzania than in Kenya as well...

Isn't it the case that there are more Kenyans either working or looking for work in Tanzania than the other way round? :confused2:

Isn't it the case that there are more Kenyans either working or looking for work in Tanzania than the other way round? :confused2:

Its obvious most multinationals prefer Kenyan workers to Tanzanian ones, thats why you always see Kenyans lurking around looking for some work to do.

You dont need to work in offices alone...in Tanzania we have formal and informal sectors....the later employing the majority like peasants,machingas and the like.....land is plentiful in Tanzania than in Kenya as well...

Are you really going to try and argue that our unemployment rate is 5.1%?

Back
Top Bottom