The Winner of XFactor 2011 (US)

1324662426_melani-amaro-240.jpg

On Thursday night's X Factor finale, winner Melanie Amaro, who beat out runner-up Josh Krajcik and third place finisher Chris Rene, was awarded with a $5 million recording contract and a spot in a Pepsi commercial that will air during Super Bowl XLVI.
PHOTOS: Revist Simon's final season on American Idol
So what tops the 19-year-old vocal powerhouse's to-do list when it comes to spending her prize money?
"A good foot massage! These heels are killing me," Amaro laughed to Us Weekly post-show on Thursday.
PHOTOS: Simon Cowell and more judges, before they were famous!
After some R&R, she plans to put some of the money toward bettering her family's quality of life. "I think I'm going to buy [my parents] a new house because the one we live in right now sucks," she said. "[The money] will change a lot that is for sure. I mean, the most I've ever had is like $200 in my account if I was lucky."
"For me to have won was big. I feel blessed and I feel happy," she added. "I have worked so hard to get here and I truly deserve this.
PHOTOS: Most shocking reality TV eliminations ever!
Ironically, Amaro was technically eliminated from the competition when judge Simon Cowell sent her home during one of the early rounds. Realizing he had made a mistake, Cowell flew to Amaro's home and personally invited her to rejoin the competition.

sijui kwa nini mshawasha uliniisha mwishoni....

....labda ulikuwa busy na mambo ya kuwafunda watu hahahahahaha lol!....Mie huyu binti ndiye aliyekuwa ananipa mshawasha na kuendelea kuangalia ili kujua mwisho wake utakuwaje. Juzi alilia sana baada ya kuonyeshwa members of her familiy wakiongea kuhusu yeye pamoja na bibi yake kule Caribbean.

Mie walimvyomtao Astro Kid basi nikaacha kunagalia shindano.

All in all Melanie pia mkali sana na anaweza kufika mbali coz she gat a voice, swagga etc.....

My favorite remains to be Astronomical Kid.....