The Special One Has a Point - Nimemkubali!

Companero

Platinum Member
Jul 12, 2008
_47874844_mourinho226i.jpg

HAPA NAKUBALIANA NAYE KWA ASILIMIA 100:

Mourinho reflected: "I think that this season I haven't seen a match like the one between Inter and Barcelona at the San Siro.

"I haven't seen a team play the way we did. We attacked aggressively against the champions of Europe. We scored three goals against the champions of Europe.
"We won the tie in Barcelona, but everyone talks about Barcelona winning and says we parked the bus in front of the goal. We didn't park the bus, we parked the airplane and we did it for two reasons.

"One, because we only had 10 men and two, because we beat them 3-1 at San Siro, not by parking the bus, or the boat or the airplane, but by smashing them at the San Siro."

ILA HAPA MMH:

"This game [UEFA CL Final between Inter Milan and Bayern Munich] is the most important in the world," said 47-year-old Mourinho.

"It is even bigger than the World Cup because the teams in it are at a higher level than national teams, who can't buy the best players."

BBC Sport - Football - Champions League bigger than World Cup - Jose Mourinho

offcourse hayo maneno yake ya mwanzo ni ukweli mtupu but champions league is bigger than world cup? huo ndio upande wake wa trash talking .

offcourse hayo maneno yake ya mwanzo ni ukweli mtupu but champions league is bigger than world cup? huo ndio upande wake wa trash talking .
This guy is always full of it!
Halafu sipendi huwa haitendei haki soka kwa kutoku-include element ya entertainment. It explains his sacking by Chelsea's Abromovich. Mourihno's Chelsea was branded "boring Chelsea" - a tag which Abromovich detested big time!

I would rather watch CL final than French Vs Italy WC final......Jose is right

This guy is always full of it!
Halafu sipendi huwa haitendei haki soka kwa kutoku-include element ya entertainment. It explains his sacking by Chelsea's Abromovich. Mourihno's Chelsea was branded "boring Chelsea" - a tag which Abromovich detested big time!

Hao Chelsea kwani sasa wanacheza entertainment football?
Whatever you say still Mourinho is the BEST,
Bingwa Portugal(twice),Bingwa Premier League(twice),Bingwa Serie A(twice), Bingwa UEFA CUP,BINGWA CHAMPS LEAGUE