The silent clues to what we're really saying.

Babylon

JF-Expert Member
Feb 5, 2009
This "silent" language never lies,"We're all constantly judged on first impressions," "People are making snap decisions as to whether they trust us, like us, want to work with us, or have an affair with us. But words alone don't provide the whole picture. More than 90 per cent of meaning in any interaction is derived from non-verbal clues – the manner in which our body 'talks' and the way that we say things – and a mere seven per cent from the words that are actually spoken. The overwhelming meaning of a message, when communicating with others, comes from an unconscious display of the 'silent' language; which either reinforces or detracts from the words being used,

IMG_4415.JPG
<ins style="display:inline-table;border:none;height:280px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:336px"></ins><ins style="display:inline-table;border:none;height:280px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:336px"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="display:block;border:none;height:280px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:336px"></ins></ins> <ins style="display:inline-table;border:none;height:280px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:336px"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="display:block;border:none;height:280px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:336px"></ins></ins> <ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="display:block;border:none;height:280px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:336px">

</ins>​
<ins style="display:inline-table;border:none;height:280px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:336px"></ins><ins style="display:inline-table;border:none;height:280px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:336px"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="display:block;border:none;height:280px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:336px"></ins></ins>

This is what we call gestures. It is a Body Language. Normally, gestures never tell lie. They always portray the truth and that is what is happening to the Mwanajeshi. His concentration on Mama's chest is questionable!!! This is my opinion.

This is what we call gestures. It is a Body Language. Normally, gestures never tell lie. They always portray the truth and that is what is happening to the Mwanajeshi. His concentration on Mama's chest is questionable!!! This is my opinion.

Both of them (hata huyo mama wa upande wa kushoto aliyeambatana na waziri amepigwa na butwaa kumuona kijana alivyolegeza macho bila kukusudia kumuangalia waziri kimapenzi pia isitoshe waziri mwenye ameliona hilo na kurespond to that bila hata ya yeye mwenywe kukusudia kufanya hivyo(caught in a crossfire) hiyo ndiyo kazi ya body Language (Na ndio mana wazungu wanatafsiri hali hiyo kama ni tafsiri ya... I m willing but i can`t Cox I m with someone or something like)

Back
Top Bottom