Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

The shame of the US government which they don't want you to know!

Discussion in 'Habari na Hoja mchanganyiko' started by Tikerra, Jan 25, 2009.

1. T

Tikerra JF-Expert Member

Jan 25, 2009
    In it's search for supremacy in science and technology, the US government has gone into unimaginable depths to attain just that!It has entered into agreements with what they call "aliens".These are actually "Extraterrestrial Biological Entities" or EBEs.The consequences of this nonsense are enormous to the US itself and humanity in general.Read more at www.thewatcherfiles.com/sherry/dulce-base.html.
    There are many links dealing with the subject,but I found this to be the best.Please also go to http://www.alienandufopictures.com/alien_pictures_2.html to see what hybrids they produce with abducted humans,dehumanizing,isn't it!While reading through,please keep in mind Daniel 2:43,which says "The iron mixed with clay tile means that they shall seal their alliances by intermarriage but they shall not stay united,any more than iron mixes with clay."After reading such extreme dehumanizing actions,please judge for yourself what kind of a nation or government we are dealing with.Please don't forget these are the people forcing other nations to have democracy!Democracy is a sham.And these are the people we call donors,its all rubbish.It's funny they pretend to be humane.Some have gone as far as saying "I love America,"do you really mean it or it's completely out of ignorance.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  2. Exaud J. Makyao

Exaud J. Makyao JF-Expert Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Tike,
    Is this true but?

3. T

Tikerra JF-Expert Member

Jan 26, 2009
    Exaud that is out of question.The most you can do is to ask me to bring you an outline of the technology involved in hybridization although it is extremely complicated.