The power of love

Mrembo

JF-Expert Member
Oct 9, 2008
I met my husband 3 years ago; he was introduced to me by a mutual friend. We started distance dating for 6 months as he was far away from me, although I had not met him before my instincts told me that he was the right man for me as I continued communication though phone and Internet. I had never met any man who was so good in communication, he would make sure we talk everyday despite the time difference and our respective tight work schedule. I was happy.

6 months later he invited me to visit him so that we can see each other face to face for the first time. Soon as I met him I realized this man would be mine for the rest of my life. He was loving, caring, handsome and well educated. I started thinking how is it possible for such a wonderful man to be single at this point, then I told myself I should stop this kind of thinking and live the moment. Sometimes us women we ask so many questions given our past experience in bad relationships we have had and in the process we ruin our current relationships. I realized I should just believe that it was my luck to meet this wonderful man.

I was visiting him for 6 weeks and after 2 weeks of visiting he proposed. So for the remaining 4 weeks I found myself busy shopping for a wedding dress etc etc. We got married 6 months after he proposed; it has been 2 years since we got married, our marriage is wonderful and we are still in love.

I decided to write this true story of my love life because I have noticed that there are some people here who post some discouraging comments to members who are looking for life partners. What I can say is that, these things can work! Just be careful not to fall on wrong hands.

I wish you all the best for those who are looking for love.

Merry Christimas

merry xmas to u too.....lucky you tat u have a fairytale life but not everyone is tat lucky....thanks for the encouraging post,wish u all the best

Those are very rare cases my dear...but thanx for the beautiful story. May Lord almighty bless ur wonderful marriage. Merry xmass to u too...

one in a million...i would rather not blieve that am one of the very lucky few. call me pessimistic but better that than be sorry

merry xmas to u too.....lucky you tat u have a fairytale life but not everyone is tat lucky....thanks for the encouraging post,wish u all the best

Thanks Dr Chichi, I am just advising members here to have hope and disregard those few members with negative attitudes and discouraging comments.

Those are very rare cases my dear...but thanx for the beautiful story. May Lord almighty bless ur wonderful marriage. Merry xmass to u too...

friends and internet can be very reliable match makers. Cause sometime because of our work we do not get to meet potential life partners

one in a million...i would rather not blieve that am one of the very lucky few. call me pessimistic but better that than be sorry
I know a work colleague who also found her dream man through a dating website, and there are so many other similar stories. so better be optimistic deat

well ila kweli usemalo just that i use dating sites to find nuts!!! so guess it depends unatka nini.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful info with us. Congratulations....Goodluck and all the best in your marriage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing this beautiful info with us. Congratulations....Goodluck and all the best in you marriage.

asante, na wewe mungu akubariki na akupatie mwenza atakayekufaa (kama bado)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love seeing and hearing people in Love...
It's beautiful na gives so much hope kwa
watazamaji ambao wana broken hearts and
fear they will never ever Love again...

Mrembo... Thank you for sharing this Dearest.
May the Lord Almighty bless that Love and may
you Grow old together and Forever.

BEST OF LUCK! :A S-rose: :A S-rose: :A S-rose:

May be am unlucky man then, I was about to tell you how I Feel when I see your comments, kumbe tayari..:( Unlucky me:(

Mrembo:

Two years of marriage is more less like a "honey-moon"! You have got to keep on keeping on!

I love seeing and hearing people in Love...
It's beautiful na gives so much hope kwa
watazamaji ambao wana broken hearts and
fear they will never ever Love again...

Mrembo... Thank you for sharing this Dearest.
May the Lord Almighty bless that Love and may
you Grow old together and Forever.

BEST OF LUCK! :A S-rose: :A S-rose: :A S-rose:

Thanks AD, God bless you too

Mrembo:

Two years of marriage is more less like a "honey-moon"! You have got to keep on keeping on!

I agree, however I would be ungrateful not to appreciate every moment in this marriage.
I am staying positive

Mrembo! Nice narrate agreeable! Delightfully! Well , it's my hope to rest Jf's ladies membars getin' moral suport to follow your footprint.