The Polite Way to Pee!

Kimbweka

JF-Expert Member
Jul 16, 2009
During one of her daily classes, a teacher trying to teach good manners, asked her students the following question:

'Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?'

Michael said: 'Just a minute I have to go pee.'

The teacher responded by saying: 'That would be rude and impolite.

What about you Sherman, how would you say it?'

Sherman said: 'I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.'

'That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table.

And you, little Johnny, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?'

Johnny said 'I would say: Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope to introduce you to after dinner.'

ha ha ha ha, very interesting i like Jonny's idea just shaking hands with my dia frnd, ila after dinner mh!

Huyu little johnny kwenye jokes nyingi anasumbua sana mwalimu.Kuna mara alimwambia mwalimu sijajua neno period ni hatari sana dada kasema hajaona yake mama akazirai na baba akapata heart attack.

Mbongo ya Little Jonny ni bomba sana.
Kweli wengine wanasema "smahani, nikamsalimie bibi dakika moja"??? Kwani ni lazima useme unaenda kufanya nini?
Akikuambia "tuongozane wote" je?

during one of her daily classes, a teacher trying to teach good manners, asked her students the following question:

'michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?'

michael said: 'just a minute i have to go pee.'

the teacher responded by saying: 'that would be rude and impolite.

What about you sherman, how would you say it?'

sherman said: 'i am sorry, but i really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.'

'that's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table.

And you, little johnny, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?'

johnny said 'i would say: Darling, may i please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom i hope to introduce you to after dinner.'

nimeipenda hii!!!

sasa kama angekuwa little Suzie, angesemaje?

I will be right back, i need to see whats bothering Suzie pie that you are looking foward to have your good friend eat it.