Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

The poisoned chapati!

Discussion in 'Nafasi za Kazi na Tenda' started by Suleiman Serera, Sep 30, 2011.

1. S

Suleiman Serera New Member

Sep 30, 2011
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A woman baked chapati (bread) for members of her family and an extra one for a hungry passerby. She kept the extra chapati on the window-sill, for whosoever would take it away.

Everyday, a hunchback came and took away the chapati. Instead of expressing gratitude, he muttered the following words as he went his way: "The evil you do remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!"

This went on, day after day. Everyday, the hunch-back came, picked up the chapati and uttered the words: "The evil you do, remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!"

The woman felt irritated. "Not a word of gratitude," she said to herself ... "Everyday this hunchback utters this jingle! What does he mean?"

One day, exasperated, she decided to do away with him. "I shall get rid of this hunchback," she said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]And what did she do? She added poison to the Chapati she prepared for him! As she was about to keep it on the window sill, her hands trembled.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"What is this I am doing?" she said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Immediately, she threw the chapati into the fire, prepared another one and kept it on the
    window-sill. As usual, the hunchback came, picked up the chapati and muttered the words: "The evil you do, remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The hunchback proceeded on his way, blissfully unaware of the war raging in the mind of the woman.

Everyday, as the woman placed the chapati on the window-sill, she offered a prayer for her son who had gone to a distant place to seek his fortune. For many months, she had no news of him.. She prayed for his safe return.

That evening, there was a knock on the door. As she opened it, she was surprised to find her son standing in the doorway.. He had grown thin and lean. His garments were tattered and torn. He was hungry, starved and weak.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As he saw his mother, he said, "Mom, it's a miracle I'm here. While I was but a mile away, I was so famished that I collapsed. I would have died, but just then an old hunchback passed by. I begged of him for a morsel of food, and he was kind enough to give me a whole chapati.

"As he gave it to me, he said, "This is what I eat everyday: today, I shall give it to you, for your need is greater than mine!"

As the mother heard those words, her face turned pale. She leaned against the door for support. She remembered the poisoned chapati that she had made that morning. Had she not burnt it in the fire, it would have been eaten by her own son, and he would have lost his life! It was then that she realised the significance of the words:

"The evil you do remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Do Good and be blessed![/FONT]

2. KANCHI

KANCHI JF-Expert Member

Sep 30, 2011
    HII thread vp wana jf inatakiwa kuwa hapa kweli?

3. Baba Erick

Baba Erick JF-Expert Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Hatuaki chai wewe leta kazi

4. Clarity

Clarity JF-Expert Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Kwenye msafara wa mamba kenge nao wamo

5. Husninyo

Husninyo JF-Expert Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Ahsante kwa mafundisho mazuri.

6. Chatumkali

Chatumkali JF-Expert Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Kazi na vyapati wapi na wapi?

7. TANMO

TANMO JF-Expert Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Hivi Chapati kwa kizungu pia zinaitwa Chapati?

8. g

gracious86 JF-Expert Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Inafundisha! Thanx...

9. Katavi

Katavi Platinum Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Nilidhani tangazo la kazi ya upishi wa chapati..

10. m

misasi New Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Hili ni jukwaa la kazi,unatuletea habari za vyapati kwenye jukwaa la kazi.
    peleka hii thread mahali pake mkuu

11. UKWELIWANGU

UKWELIWANGU Member

Oct 4, 2011
    ungekuwa na tabia ya kufikiria kabla ya kufanya uamuzi. nadhani usingeileta hiyo mda hapa kwani kunasehemu yake mallumu iliyo andaliwa kwa mada kama hizo ndani ya JF.

12. Mshindo

Mshindo JF-Expert Member

Oct 5, 2011
    Watu wana hasira na ajira jamaa kawaletea chai.teh..teh...
    Any way hebu nimsaidie......
    JF:Hadithi hii inatufundisha nini?
    Suleiman Serera: Tuwe na mioyo ya kuwasaidia wenzetu wasio nacho kama vile totolucky, shy,iHustler na wengine wasivyochoka kupost nafasi za kazi kila siku jukwaa hili.
    JF: Makofi kwakwakwakwa............

How about that pipo?

13. M

Mapujds JF-Expert Member

Oct 6, 2011
    Ukuwe kidogo japo najua uwezo wako umefika mwisho.