The other side of Jeetu Patel

Jeetu Patel ni rafiki yangu-sisi marafiki tunamuita JC.

Kimsingi, hii nchi inaliwa na kila mtu kutokana na uwezo wake wa kutafuna.

Jeetu anatafuna na mimi pia huwa nadonoa. Kama kweli munaheshimu sheria lazima rafiki yangu mukubali kwamba yuko innocent na muiwache mahakama ifanye kazi yake.

Musiokuwa na meno musitulaumu, hata na nyinyi mungekuwa nameno mungetafuna kama sisi.

Tuwacheni tujilie vya kwetu.

Hizi kesi sisi lazima tushinde.Munapeleka mnahakamani prosecutors wenye crush programs za sheria wakati sisi tunatetewa na mabingwa wa sheria nchini, kweli mutatuweza ama munatutania? Dr. Salim alashawaambia tatizo ni 'system' na nyinyi system hamutaki kubadilisha, sasa kwa nini tusijipendelee.

Wacha tule kwa raha zetu.

Cha kuliwa ni kosa kutokukila.

I would like to thank the individuals who contributes to www.jamiiforum and make it exists. The website for me is not only informative but also entertaining. Asanteni sana Wandugu and keep up the good work, IDUMU www.jamiiforums.
Reading through different articles, I came across the “THE OTHER SIDE OF JEETU PATEL”, by Ndugu Jimmy Bwawani. I was striked by the comments from Wazalendo wenzangu, as a result I decided to open an account and to be an active member and contiribute to this article and other articles as I read them.
Like Bwawani, Mzee Jeetu Patel ( I will be refer to Mzee J C ) came into my scene in the 90s, through a very close friend of his. I needed some references to secure a job outside Tanzania. Mzee J C( back then was “ already self made” young man ) did helped me (without any strings attached) just like he would let down any one in need when you reach him directly or meet him personally. The result we became very good friends.
I allow me Ndugu readers to contiribute to this “sensitive article” on behalf of myself and the people who really know what Mzee J C stands for, and they have opted to “kimya” for the reasons best known to themselves. I salute you Ndugu Bwawani. You met the “ Gentleman” briefly but you managed to write “some “ truth about him. I know Mzee J C gave you nothing to write this article, this aricle is all about the english methali “THE TRUTH WILL OUT”.

I will start with “JEETU PATEL THE BUSINESS MAN”
J.C started to make“money” since he was in his early twenties, he has been around for quite sometimes ( unlike the others so called TZ tycoons). He`s hard workng individual of curiosity nature and his “LOVE” for money give him “challenge to invent new methods of doing things”. He´s impatient with work done the same old way, as always. He`s a man who sorts out the jigsaw pieces of problems then abdacadabra them into brilliant solutions. J.C has been always “ a peachy dandy organizer” and always do it in his own way. Hes exremly imaginative and inventive, his “work” proves itself. What`s wrong for a person to be gifted with these qualities and use them to benefit himself, other human beings and society at large? As a business man this “ gentle man” can be more than a little “sturbborn” but only when you give him reason to be, ( this is human nature and a part of any normal being) This is just to ….. knowing him… I want to say that, what we read or hear especially “bad” it is not always/necessarilly the truth.

Back to the initial topic “THE OTHER SIDE OF JEETU PATEL,
(am just quotting the readers as a am contributing this email)
(1) “DISCRIMINATION”, “Nature” is not self imposed, and in many cases we can not go against nature or change nature, that includes Mzee J C) . . 2 of the quality that nature has imposed on J C are, 1; “gregariuos nature” and 2; “tolerant of brotherhood & sisterhood charisma,” These 2 laws of natures can/ would not allow J C to disciminate. You don’t need to meet him to confirm that these 2 forces play a major part in him. If you know what for “variety”of friends he has, how Mzee J C “directly” deals with wafanyikazi wake wawe wa nyumbani, viwandani , ofisisni & not not forgetting the strangers he meet directly on the streets and change their lifes in a positive way,for good. This will confirm to those who can accept the truth that, Mzee J C has is neither a racist nor has he a blood of discrimination is running through his body.
(2) I´m still on “mother nature”, J C happen to be a “ humanitarian”. Since his young age, he has contibuted countless times directly and indirectly, has touched and changed lives of many in different circumstances and the society at large, BUT he never seek for publicity or fame from viombo vya dola like some of the so called Tanzanians Tycoons we know.
He believes and practice the say “when your right hand gives out your left hand should not know”. I remember asking him, “Did you made Mr … to be where he is succefull in his business? Alikataa mpaka nipomueleza kua Mr… himself told me so ( which was true) J C Alikubali by saying “ If he did tell you himself, yes, hes a hard working man.” He went on finishing by saying, “ I have no right to talk about anybody.” Typical J C, I /we know, he`s a modest gentleman by nature and doesn’t have time for unproductive talks.
At times it matters where/how and why we get our money from BUT what matters most is how we use this money. For those who are are sure they are “heaven material”, don’t be surprise if you see Mzee J C among you guys there/heaven. This man had done a lot of countless good deeds but chose to keep a low profile and not announcing them in public. In the end of the day, “Mwenyezi Mungu ndio anona na anajua yote”.
(3) HIS MARRIAGE , HIS GREAT TESTE FOR OUR SISTERS & ANA MENGI MACHAFU, ( mind you, Im still quoting our readers) “It takes more than just tendo la ndoa to make a successful marriage”,words fromMzee J C himself, his 100% right. Ndoa invloves watu wawili to make it successful. In this case it is very unfair to judge him from result of his broken marriage by saying “he could not hold his marriage because ana machafu mengi”. How can he have a great taste for our “African” sisters? if he practise racism and discrimination, dear readers.
Mzee J C “LOVES MONEY” as a result he worked hard to be where he is today. This needs time, determination, consistent, devotion,sacrifice and a certein “ high degree” of “decpline” among other things. So much has been said about Jeetu Patel when it comes to man/woman relationship. To clear the “rumours and names” branded on him”
Jeetu Patel is a “NORMAL MALE/GENTLEMAN” who has great respect for his body ( as a man) He is a very busy businessman & most of his time is devoted to building his Empire. He does not have time for “dogging” around or womonizing just becaause hes not marrige or he has . J C is marriage & devoted to his business. Hes satisfied with his life. I happed to asked him “ Are you lonely” hes reply was “ Just because I am alone it does not mean Im lonely”. He does have a normal life as a “man” BUT he has to find this “quality time” from his work with “that special lady”. Hes a very clean man when it comes to matter ya tendo la ndoa/ngono. As a reuslt, he does not do what many believe he does with dada zetu au wanawake wengine. WOMINIZING is not in him just because he has what it takes namely money , manhood and unattached/single.
Thank you Mzee wa Kazi for contiributing to my life in a POSTIVE way. If it was not for meeting you J C I would never be where I am today. I believe GOD BLESSED the day we met. This is the time for you to acknowlege and appreciate that time has pass us by, we are no longer was we use to be “young”. Everything including age has its time & place. “Pesa zina mwanzo lakini hazina mwisho”. Please, do yourself a favour by ending your “addiction to money”, It’s the time for you to relax and enjoy the fruits of your “hard” labour. Life is too short. I wish y ou ALL THE BEST with whatever is happening. I/we know how good an individual you are by nature Mzee wa Kazi Jeetu.
All in all Ndugu zangu, tukumbushane msemo wa our the late brother Martin Luther King
“THE ENEMY OF BLACK MAN IS BLACK MAN HIMSELF”

I would like to thank the individuals who contributes to www.jamiiforum and make it exists. The website for me is not only informative but also entertaining. Asanteni sana Wandugu and keep up the good work, IDUMU www.jamiiforums.

Reading through different articles, I came across the "THE OTHER SIDE OF JEETU PATEL", by Ndugu Jimmy Bwawani. I was striked by the comments from Wazalendo wenzangu, as a result I decided to open an account and to be an active member and contiribute to this article and other articles as I read them.

Like Bwawani, Mzee Jeetu Patel ( I will be refer to Mzee J C ) came into my scene in the 90s, through a very close friend of his. I needed some references to secure a job outside Tanzania. Mzee J C( back then was " already self made" young man ) did helped me (without any strings attached) just like he would let down any one in need when you reach him directly or meet him personally. The result we became very good friends.

I allow me Ndugu readers to contiribute to this "sensitive article" on behalf of myself and the people who really know what Mzee J C stands for, and they have opted to "kimya" for the reasons best known to themselves. I salute you Ndugu Bwawani. You met the " Gentleman" briefly but you managed to write "some " truth about him. I know Mzee J C gave you nothing to write this article, this aricle is all about the english methali "THE TRUTH WILL OUT".

I will start with "JEETU PATEL THE BUSINESS MAN"
J.C started to make"money" since he was in his early twenties, he has been around for quite sometimes ( unlike the others so called TZ tycoons). He`s hard workng individual of curiosity nature and his "LOVE" for money give him "challenge to invent new methods of doing things". He´s impatient with work done the same old way, as always. He`s a man who sorts out the jigsaw pieces of problems then abdacadabra them into brilliant solutions. J.C has been always " a peachy dandy organizer" and always do it in his own way.

Hes exremly imaginative and inventive, his "work" proves itself. What`s wrong for a person to be gifted with these qualities and use them to benefit himself, other human beings and society at large? As a business man this " gentle man" can be more than a little "sturbborn" but only when you give him reason to be, ( this is human nature and a part of any normal being) This is just to ….. knowing him… I want to say that, what we read or hear especially "bad" it is not always/necessarilly the truth.

Back to the initial topic "THE OTHER SIDE OF JEETU PATEL,

(1) "DISCRIMINATION", "Nature" is not self imposed, and in many cases we can not go against nature or change nature, that includes Mzee J C) . . 2 of the quality that nature has imposed on J C are, 1; "gregariuos nature" and 2; "tolerant of brotherhood & sisterhood charisma," These 2 laws of natures can/ would not allow J C to disciminate. You don't need to meet him to confirm that these 2 forces play a major part in him. If you know what for "variety"of friends he has, how Mzee J C "directly" deals with wafanyikazi wake wawe wa nyumbani, viwandani , ofisisni & not not forgetting the strangers he meet directly on the streets and change their lifes in a positive way,for good. This will confirm to those who can accept the truth that, Mzee J C has is neither a racist nor has he a blood of discrimination is running through his body.

(2) I´m still on "mother nature", J C happen to be a " humanitarian". Since his young age, he has contibuted countless times directly and indirectly, has touched and changed lives of many in different circumstances and the society at large, BUT he never seek for publicity or fame from viombo vya dola like some of the so called Tanzanians Tycoons we know.

He believes and practice the say "when your right hand gives out your left hand should not know". I remember asking him, "Did you made Mr … to be where he is succefull in his business? Alikataa mpaka nipomueleza kua Mr… himself told me so ( which was true) J C Alikubali by saying " If he did tell you himself, yes, hes a hard working man." He went on finishing by saying, " I have no right to talk about anybody." Typical J C, I /we know, he`s a modest gentleman by nature and doesn't have time for unproductive talks.

At times it matters where/how and why we get our money from BUT what matters most is how we use this money. For those who are are sure they are "heaven material", don't be surprise if you see Mzee J C among you guys there/heaven. This man had done a lot of countless good deeds but chose to keep a low profile and not announcing them in public. In the end of the day, "Mwenyezi Mungu ndio anona na anajua yote".

(3) HIS MARRIAGE , HIS GREAT TESTE FOR OUR SISTERS & ANA MENGI MACHAFU, ( mind you, Im still quoting our readers) "It takes more than just tendo la ndoa to make a successful marriage",words fromMzee J C himself, his 100% right. Ndoa invloves watu wawili to make it successful. In this case it is very unfair to judge him from result of his broken marriage by saying "he could not hold his marriage because ana machafu mengi". How can he have a great taste for our "African" sisters? if he practise racism and discrimination, dear readers.

Mzee J C "LOVES MONEY" as a result he worked hard to be where he is today. This needs time, determination, consistent, devotion,sacrifice and a certein " high degree" of "decpline" among other things. So much has been said about Jeetu Patel when it comes to man/woman relationship. To clear the "rumours and names" branded on him"

Jeetu Patel is a "NORMAL MALE/GENTLEMAN" who has great respect for his body ( as a man) He is a very busy businessman & most of his time is devoted to building his Empire. He does not have time for "dogging" around or womonizing just becaause hes not marrige or he has . J C is marriage & devoted to his business. Hes satisfied with his life. I happed to asked him " Are you lonely" hes reply was " Just because I am alone it does not mean Im lonely". He does have a normal life as a "man" BUT he has to find this "quality time" from his work with "that special lady". Hes a very clean man when it comes to matter ya tendo la ndoa/ngono. As a reuslt, he does not do what many believe he does with dada zetu au wanawake wengine. WOMINIZING is not in him just because he has what it takes namely money , manhood and unattached/single.

Thank you Mzee wa Kazi for contiributing to my life in a POSTIVE way. If it was not for meeting you J C I would never be where I am today. I believe GOD BLESSED the day we met. This is the time for you to acknowlege and appreciate that time has pass us by, we are no longer was we use to be "young".

Everything including age has its time & place. "Pesa zina mwanzo lakini hazina mwisho". Please, do yourself a favour by ending your "addiction to money", It's the time for you to relax and enjoy the fruits of your "hard" labour. Life is too short. I wish y ou ALL THE BEST with whatever is happening. I/we know how good an individual you are by nature Mzee wa Kazi Jeetu.

All in all Ndugu zangu, tukumbushane msemo wa our the late brother Martin Luther King

"THE ENEMY OF BLACK MAN IS BLACK MAN HIMSELF"

Reading through different articles, I came across the “THE OTHER SIDE OF JEETU PATEL”, by Ndugu Jimmy Bwawani. I was striked by the comments from Wazalendo wenzangu, as a result I decided to open an account and to be an active member and contiribute to this article and other articles as I read them.
Like Bwawani, Mzee Jeetu Patel ( I will be refer to Mzee J C ) came into my scene in the 90s, through a very close friend of his. I needed some references to secure a job outside Tanzania. Mzee J C( back then was “ already self made” young man ) did helped me (without any strings attached) just like he would let down any one in need when you reach him directly or meet him personally. The result we became very good friends.
I allow me Ndugu readers to contiribute to this “sensitive article” on behalf of myself and the people who really know what Mzee J C stands for, and they have opted to “kimya” for the reasons best known to themselves. I salute you Ndugu Bwawani. You met the “ Gentleman” briefly but you managed to write “some “ truth about him. I know Mzee J C gave you nothing to write this article, this aricle is all about the english methali “THE TRUTH WILL OUT”.

I will start with “JEETU PATEL THE BUSINESS MAN”
J.C started to make“money” since he was in his early twenties, he has been around for quite sometimes ( unlike the others so called TZ tycoons). He`s hard workng individual of curiosity nature and his “LOVE” for money give him “challenge to invent new methods of doing things”. He´s impatient with work done the same old way, as always. He`s a man who sorts out the jigsaw pieces of problems then abdacadabra them into brilliant solutions. J.C has been always “ a peachy dandy organizer” and always do it in his own way. Hes exremly imaginative and inventive, his “work” proves itself. What`s wrong for a person to be gifted with these qualities and use them to benefit himself, other human beings and society at large? As a business man this “ gentle man” can be more than a little “sturbborn” but only when you give him reason to be, ( this is human nature and a part of any normal being) This is just to ….. knowing him… I want to say that, what we read or hear especially “bad” it is not always/necessarilly the truth.

Back to the initial topic “THE OTHER SIDE OF JEETU PATEL,
(1) “DISCRIMINATION”, “Nature” is not self imposed, and in many cases we can not go against nature or change nature, that includes Mzee J C) . . 2 of the quality that nature has imposed on J C are, 1; “gregariuos nature” and 2; “tolerant of brotherhood & sisterhood charisma,” These 2 laws of natures can/ would not allow J C to disciminate. You don’t need to meet him to confirm that these 2 forces play a major part in him. If you know what for “variety”of friends he has, how Mzee J C “directly” deals with wafanyikazi wake wawe wa nyumbani, viwandani , ofisisni & not not forgetting the strangers he meet directly on the streets and change their lifes in a positive way,for good. This will confirm to those who can accept the truth that, Mzee J C has is neither a racist nor has he a blood of discrimination is running through his body.
(2) I´m still on “mother nature”, J C happen to be a “ humanitarian”. Since his young age, he has contibuted countless times directly and indirectly, has touched and changed lives of many in different circumstances and the society at large, BUT he never seek for publicity or fame from viombo vya dola like some of the so called Tanzanians Tycoons we know.
He believes and practice the say “when your right hand gives out your left hand should not know”. I remember asking him, “Did you made Mr … to be where he is succefull in his business? Alikataa mpaka nipomueleza kua Mr… himself told me so ( which was true) J C Alikubali by saying “ If he did tell you himself, yes, hes a hard working man.” He went on finishing by saying, “ I have no right to talk about anybody.” Typical J C, I /we know, he`s a modest gentleman by nature and doesn’t have time for unproductive talks.
At times it matters where/how and why we get our money from BUT what matters most is how we use this money. For those who are are sure they are “heaven material”, don’t be surprise if you see Mzee J C among you guys there/heaven. This man had done a lot of countless good deeds but chose to keep a low profile and not announcing them in public. In the end of the day, “Mwenyezi Mungu ndio anona na anajua yote”.
(3) HIS MARRIAGE , HIS GREAT TESTE FOR OUR SISTERS & ANA MENGI MACHAFU, ( mind you, Im still quoting our readers) “It takes more than just tendo la ndoa to make a successful marriage”,words fromMzee J C himself, his 100% right. Ndoa invloves watu wawili to make it successful. In this case it is very unfair to judge him from result of his broken marriage by saying “he could not hold his marriage because ana machafu mengi”. How can he have a great taste for our “African” sisters? if he practise racism and discrimination, dear readers.
Mzee J C “LOVES MONEY” as a result he worked hard to be where he is today. This needs time, determination, consistent, devotion,sacrifice and a certein “ high degree” of “decpline” among other things. So much has been said about Jeetu Patel when it comes to man/woman relationship. To clear the “rumours and names” branded on him”
Jeetu Patel is a “NORMAL MALE/GENTLEMAN” who has great respect for his body ( as a man) He is a very busy businessman & most of his time is devoted to building his Empire. He does not have time for “dogging” around or womonizing just becaause hes not marrige or he has . J C is marriage & devoted to his business. Hes satisfied with his life. I happed to asked him “ Are you lonely” hes reply was “ Just because I am alone it does not mean Im lonely”. He does have a normal life as a “man” BUT he has to find this “quality time” from his work with “that special lady”. Hes a very clean man when it comes to matter ya tendo la ndoa/ngono. As a reuslt, he does not do what many believe he does with dada zetu au wanawake wengine. WOMINIZING is not in him just because he has what it takes namely money , manhood and unattached/single.
Thank you Mzee wa Kazi for contiributing to my life in a POSTIVE way. If it was not for meeting you J C I would never be where I am today. I believe GOD BLESSED the day we met. This is the time for you to acknowlege and appreciate that time has pass us by, we are no longer was we use to be “young”. Everything including age has its time & place. “Pesa zina mwanzo lakini hazina mwisho”. Please, do yourself a favour by ending your “addiction to money”, It’s the time for you to relax and enjoy the fruits of your “hard” labour. Life is too short. I wish y ou ALL THE BEST with whatever is happening. I/we know how good an individual you are by nature Mzee wa Kazi Jeetu.
“THE ENEMY OF BLACK MAN IS BLACK MAN HIMSELF”

mzee unaweza kumpatia muandishi haya maandishi yako ili yaandikwe tena kwa style rafiki wa macho na ubongo?

Nadhani thread yako ni nzuri. Nimejaribu kuisoma ila nimeishia mwanzoni. Naomba uitafasiri iwe ya kiswahili nadhani itaeleweka zaidi na kwa watu wengi, nami nikiwemo.

One day after almost a week had passed since I met Jeetu at the court, I happened to pass by a building near the Upanga BP petrol station, luckily I saw Mr. Jeetu coming out of that building. I greeted him and asked him if he do remember me and he said "yes, I met you at the court about a week ago and you were asking me so many questions. Who are you, are you a newsman or what?". I told him am just a businessman dealing with supply of stationeries and some other small businesses as they come along. Then luckily that friend of mine also came out, I think he saw me through the tinted window glass. He invited me into the office and were just talking when I saw someone who resembled to Jeetu and my friend told me that was Jeetu's brother Bharat Patel.

Will be with you again soon

Thanks

Jimmy B

Huyu Patel Ni desperate kiivyo hadi kuongea na mtu yoyote tu? SO hata mi nikimkuta naweza kunza kumuuliza maswali naye anijibu bila hofu? Kajipange tena, kaka

Usituibie....Kwa mazingira ya huyu jamaa sidhani kama atatoa ushirikiano wa kumwaga siri zake kihivyo...wewe sema ni either umetumwa au ni msafisha mafisadi...........

unajua si asili ya muafrika kujikomba kwa mhindi, sasa hawa wahindi kwa kuwa wamezoea kukaa na half people wakiafrika wanafikiri hao ndio sample ya sisiweusi, ndio confusion aliyonayo jeetu na jitu huyu aliyeandika huu upupu humu. Swali la msingi, mengi anaingiaje huku, mengi akiumizwa na ufisadi wenu wa kupata hoteli kuna ubaya gani? hivi kati ya wewe uliyekula percent ya u broker na Mengi nani anafanana na Kilimanjaro? WE ARE NOT CHEAP PEOPLE HATA HAPO MAHAKAMANI UKIHONGA NA KUWARAMBISHA MAWAKILI VIJISENTI USISAHAU TANZANIA SIYO NCHI YAKO NENDA KANADA SI UNAPASSPORTI MBILI, TUACHIE NCHI YETU, NA UTAIACHA KWA HIARI AMA KWA LAZIMA

The writer is not balanced, is prenting his case as Jeetu's advocate, perhaps he is trying to pay back some favours obtained from that old man; unfortunately he has presented such a weak case that he has not succeeded to convice even the most untrained of observers.

Back
Top Bottom