The Official NBA Thread

Sure,sure...the kid has potential to break all of em either way,really,really best scorer....maybe he will beat his contemporaries like lbj and then he can for mj and he is damn young,f*ken young!...

We lost bro our 10 games winning streak has ended. Washington Wizard played very well.The lads gave plenty of turnover to Wizards and they made them pay.

Am a bit disappointed even Durant looked very tired but well back to back games aren't that easy.We need Russel back to add depth to our squad so far KD is doing it all.

Team Thunder all day everyday.

We lost bro our 10 games winning streak has ended. Washington Wizard played very well.The lads gave plenty of turnover to Wizards and they made them pay.

Am a bit disappointed even Durant looked very tired but well back to back games aren't that easy.We need Russel back to add depth to our squad so far KD is doing it all.

Team Thunder all day everyday.

Told u man...the kid still drinking milk...u will never see that tiring face on mj,ever....people get tired,he has an off night,with those turnovers,geez...saw my dude lbj in new york whoopin melo's a.ss?

Congrats to the reigning champs...King James was monstrous. LebronWade leo mmetuweza.

Hahhahaa.....nilikua nasubiri tu mkuu utoe respects!aisee MVP race is from over!KD is special but King is s.p.e.c.i.a.l too!LBJ can ball maaaan!we are waiting for June!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no you didn't!

I did man, I started following them 2012-2013.

They had Jarret Jack as their co PG with Curry.

That year 2013, GSW were underdogs Vs SAS who won the series and went all the way to the Finals to meet Ray Allen.

I still root for them sometimes, only that I don't like how their fans do not want to hear any critics.

I did man, I started following them 2012-2013.

They had Jarret Jack as their co PG with Curry.

That year 2013, GSW were underdogs Vs SAS who won the series and went all the way to the Finals to meet Ray Allen.

I still root for them sometimes, only that I don't like how their fans do not want to hear any critics.
Every organization has such fans..Just be a fan of the game and leave the rest ...
Ukidiscuss sports kama mnatafakari mafungu ya rozari..I'm quite confident utakuwa wa kwanza kusepa.Unakumbuka mwaka juzi kipindi cha mwishoni tulikuwa watatu tu (na LebronWade)...The thread was not okay at all..

Every organization has such fans..Just be a fan of the game and leave the rest ...
Ukidiscuss sports kama mnatafakari mafungu ya rozari..I'm quite confident utakuwa wa kwanza kusepa.Unakumbuka mwaka juzi kipindi cha mwishoni tulikuwa watatu tu (na LebronWade)...The thread was not okay at all..

Kweli mkuu, ndo maana nasema baada ya game au wakati game inaendelea kuzomeana kupo sana tu. Ila baada ya hapo tunadiscuss game siyo kila siku tunakumbushana.

Leo niko Spurs, adui mwombee njaa, ingawa Babu Pop kashaanza zake.