THE MOST powerful Monitor made by APPLE!

Given Edward

JF-Expert Member
Jan 11, 2011
As of today, this monitor is now officially revealed by the company re-branded as "Apple Thunderbolt Display".

On a nutshell, this device works just like any other monitor but of course, it has other features to offer. First one is its Thunderbolt I/O support enabling users to connect their Macs on-the-fly using a single cable to put their viewing pleasure on a bigger screen along with its other capabilities.

The 27-inch Thunderbolt display will include specs such as Ethernet, USB 2.0 port and FireWire 800 support which serves as another connector. However, the monitor will only work with a Mac that has a Thunderbolt port – no ifs and buts here.
apple_thunderbolt_display.jpg
apple_thunderbolt_display.jpg

apple-thunderbolt-display.jpg

picha na mamelezo zaidi hapa

Hii si ni kama LED Monitor nyingine tu? nyingine tu kaka? What is so special hapo hebu fafanua

Ina added features nzuri tu, though I can't be specific. Apple hawatoi bidhaa kwa mbwembwe bila kuboresha.

Most powerful monitor?...give me a break!
Perhaps it is the most powerful Apple Monitor!

Most powerful monitor?...give me a break!Perhaps it is the most powerful Apple Monitor!
That's why the topic reads "The most powerful monitor MADE BY APPLE". Au mpaka iandikwe "apple monitor" na sio "made by apple"? It's called playing with words! LOFLMAO!

Back
Top Bottom