Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

The Miseducation and Miscalculation of Barack Obama!

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by Rev. Kishoka, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Rev. Kishoka

Rev. Kishoka JF-Expert Member

Feb 16, 2009
    As devoted followers of the modern day Republican Party Voice in the wilderness "John the Baptist" Rush Limbaugh were chanting "Porkulus, Porkulus, Porkulus", Rush the man issued a fatwa against the 44th President of United States of America one Barack Hussein Obama by using 4 words to describe his dismay and his prayers "I Hope he Fails!", meaning he hopes the 44th presidency fails!

I the RRRK, sat down, analyzing that statement which was echoed with resounding chants of "Porkulus, Porkulus, Porkulus" just like when the Jews were chanting "Crucify him" to Pontius Pilate demanding Jesus Christ head, reflecting to Hillary vows to be ready on day one or even McCain guts to trash Washington and I uttered five words about Obama

"I hope he wakes up"!

Yes the Inauguration or coronation has passed, I watched it on television than being at ground zero, and just on day one, the Tony Romo like fumbling started with second oath at White House without witnesses, well not a big deal the Brotha was already the Jeffe at 12:01 when Yo Yo Ma or someone e was still reciting some poem if not Aretha hat burning everyone’s eyes!

I guess the transparency of 44th estate failed at day one, with Chief Justice Roberts being summoned silently at White House to issue a new oath since the Obama team of wonks sensed some hillbilly from Rush country may petition an annulment of his Presidency due to the fumbling of the oath recited by Roberts on previous day!

But what troubles me, the Obama fan is the three peat of "I stand by this man" when it came to Tom Daschle, the former Senate majority leader who made $5m in 2 years after he lost his Dakota seat, his unpaid taxes and the limo paid by some company seeking a Washington insider!

Through the valleys of Billary and McSame I heard the voice in the wild raspy and loud "God Damn America... the Chicken has come home to roost"! and the image of the one Rev. Wright on YouTube doing a spin closing his sermon and everyone saying Amen, became alive again, when Obama said, he is standing to his decision to nominate Daschle!

Now as peculiar as it may sound, Obama said during campaign that his inexperience will not stop him from becoming a President for all Americans, however his liberal zeal could not resist the temptation to piss off the conservative movement of America which he had vowed to bring them together and share the bread.

As the gospel chants of "wade in the water" were filling the American skies with the Democrats and Liberals hallucinating to the fact the 8 years of inferiority have come to an end, Obama made his first mistakes by alienating the Republicans who not only that they were the 9/11 national Security defenders but committed anti abortionist!

We all know what has been facing America in the past 12 months is the decline and slumping of economy. Jobs are being list, Banks closing and being Nationalized and every penny is worth a dollar.

My expectations was for Obama to work on the Stimulus package first, with the Republicans, have it passed and then start issuing the executive orders to reverse the BusChenyism.

But the rookie got it wrong, his constituency demanded that he closes Gitmo, which he issued a directive, fund abortion clinics overseas, which he funded, allow stem cell research which he claimed "to restore science to its rightful place" we can start cloning humans! The Rookie shot an air ball!

Now as a hillbilly myself I would ask y'all if you remember his speech to the whale eggs eaters of San Francisco whom he told them of our clinging to religion and guns! Do y'all remember that? He pissed us off but he eventually won.

Now he knows that Bush passed a clumsy Bank Bailout bill that we all said heck to the no and McSame rushed like Spiderman to put his iron balls on table and cost him election!

How in the heck could Obama start his presidency by pissing on Conservatives before he could get his most treasured election pledge to resuscitate economy by passing a stimulus bill?

He closed Gitmo, funded abortion, appoint sleazy politicians like Daschle and Richardson and allow second grade cloning then he had audacity of hope to go to the hill to ask the Republican to work with him on stimulus package that he did not have his hand in it but allowed the old bat Pelosi to write it up with full of liberal Porkulus?

Worse enough of the liberal pleasing moment of his presidency is when he appointed Judd Gregg a true conservative to become Secretary of Commerce, hoping for Gregg's fiscal wisdom, his administration can contain spending.

Awake were the Negro college of Congress who sang loudly "swing low, sweet chariot, coming for to get me home" when they heard angles singing it is Gregg who will be in charge of Census 2010!

The Black Congressional Caucasians(sic) sent a strong delegate to White House demanding to know why would the first Black President dare to appoint a man who could remap the congressional districts in America hence reducing the number of Negros in Congress?

Just like before, Obama wielded to the pressure and transferred the Census bureau from Commerce Department to White House chief of staff office!

The lone ranger Gregg realizing that Obama displayed that he could not trust him with Census bureau, he begged politely to be released from nomination and the snippy Obama team got mad!

The stimulus has been passed, but with all 500+ representatives voting out of which only 3 who voted for were Republicans, how can the Jeffe (pronounced heffe) claim he is going to build a Purple America and not Blue and Red?

Doesn't this sound like alienating the Republicans and giving Rush Limbaugh strength into his voice?

On his inaugural speech, President Obama said”
    On this day, we gather because we have chosen hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord.
    On this day, we come to proclaim an end to the petty grievances and false promises, the recriminations and worn-out dogmas, that for far too long have strangled our politics. We remain a young nation, but in the words of Scripture, the time has come to set aside childish things."

I wonder if he and his liberal friends could go through that portion of his speech and ask them what happened to Jeffe in his first 27 days?

Why didn't he focus on Stimulus package with all efforts and get at least 30% votes from Republicans before he started pissing on the Conservatives by revoking Gitmo, funding abortion, stem cell even fiddle with Census Bureau?

“At last, my love has come along, the skies above are Blue and the Land is Red, with no Purple in sight”, let Obama serenade to this song as he revisit his miscalculation and correct himself before 100th day arrives!

Poor Rookie, don't hate the players, welcome to Washington game!

2. T

The Truth JF-Expert Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Hey, is it too early to say "I told you so" about Obantu or should I wait a little longer? As I am confident he will continue to screw up!

3. Susuviri

Susuviri JF-Expert Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Rev Kishoka, najua umeyumba katika imani yako lakini utarudi tu katika fold! We have to learn that we cannot have our cake and eat it. Obama ni rais wa wamarekani wote si wa -fans wake tu hivyo hawezi kutufurahisha all the time because he risks becoming a populist like Hugo Chavez. Pale alipokosea like in the case of Daschle mbona ameshakiri... Obama always insisted he was never perfect lakini you know better than to sit and wait for him to fail....kama rafiki yetu Ukweli!

4. Cynic

Cynic JF-Expert Member

Feb 16, 2009
    American politics as usual. Poor widdle Republican losers are now so bitter and mean. Republicans are looking like clowns who don't care about anyone or anything but themselves. Their country deserves better than what republicans are amounting to. They are in a meltdown that republicans caused and they are the ones who are so outraged about everything. Incredible ...

5. Susuviri

Feb 16, 2009
    I think that the Republicans would have a very important role in fact, but they have wasted their political capital by trying to be partisan. There are some moderate Republicans who could have their voices heard in Congress and still supported thestimulus, instead they just opposed it, whatever the outcome... now their voices will never be heard and the GOP is all lumped into the same basket.
    I don't see where Obama's mistake was in the case of the stimulus, saying like Rahm that the mistake was focusing too much on bipartisanship is actually saying that you don't beleive that the two sides can ever work together, something that we know is not true....

6. Rev. Kishoka

Feb 16, 2009
    Susuviri,

I have Imani with Obama, it his party that I do not trust!

7. F

Falconer JF-Expert Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Republicans are blaming the Clinton's era for all the mess. whenever i tune to Rush Limbaugh, i feel sick to my stomach. This guy is a retard.

8. Susuviri

Feb 16, 2009
    Rev Kishoka, actually you are right maana hata Democratic party as all political parties has its faction and interest groups, lakini nadhani kile kipigo cha 2000 na 2 terms za Bush pia kimewashtua na wanajitahidi kufanya vitu kwa mpangilio. hawa Republicans ndo wana kazi kubwa zaidi ya kujipanga upya. Nilidhani election ya Michael Steele inafungua ukurasa mpya lakini naona - same sh** different toilet (sorry for the crude example).

9. Kuhani

Kuhani JF-Expert Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Si kweli.

Umekosoa early moves za Rais "rookie," hata kichwa ni "The Miseducation and Miscalculation of Barack Obama!"

Sasa kwa nini tuume ume na kupuliza puliza?

Kwani ni DNC na Nancy Pelosi ndio waliteua kina Daschle na Richardson na Judd Gregg? Na kama Obama angekua ni mtu wa kushinikizwa na ku suck up to grass root democrats and liberals angeweza kumteua conservative Judd Gregg na kuwaudhi kwa kuchagua yule Rev. mchukia mahanithi aje kumsalia akiapishwa? Na kuteua inexperienced CIA director kimya kimya mpaka DNC heavyweights wakam-maindi, kina Dianne Feinstein? Cheo cha Pentagon DNC wamem-maindi kwa kumbakiza Gates, kana kwamba wao hawana democrat anaefaa kuongoza mabadiliko ya sera za Bush war policy, the cornerstone of Obama campaign!

Dems ndio walimwambia Obama akaapishwe ndani ya kabati ofisini kwa Rais?

Rais ameanza kwa mazuri na pia kwa kuchemsha chemsha yeye mwenyewe, tuseme tu, Kishoka!

Hivi kwanini wabongo hatuna backbone? Hatuna misimamo?

10. Nyani Ngabu

Nyani Ngabu Platinum Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Unajua watu wamechukulia kauli ya Limbaugh out of context. El Rushbo hakusema anataka Obama afeli. Yeye alichosema, kama Obama atafuata sera za Ronaldus Magnus basi atamuunga mkono lakini akifuata sera za akina Jimmy Carter ndio akasema "I hope he fails".....Lakini watu mlivyo wepesi wa kudonyoa donyoa vijineno na kuvitumia kwa jinsi vitakavyowafaa, wakachukulia kauli yake nje ya maudhui na kuikuza. Afterall, why would any conservative want Obama to succeed? I don't want him in office much longer that four years. I hope he loses badly in 2012. If he succeeds, guess what? He'll get re-elected again (provided he runs for re-election which I think he will) Politics is a zero-sum game and I see nothing wrong with what Limbaugh said.

Ila Obama kaanza vibaya. Kateua tax cheat kuwa waziri asimamiaye IRS...hehehehe...what a joke. Eti tukaambiwa he is the only that is best suited for the job! Never heard that anywhere in my life. How can one person be the only one that is suited for some government position? Halafu huyo huyo Tim "Turbo Tax" Geithner akachemsha mbele ya Congress sijui House....

Halafu katika kujibaraguza eti akamteua Judd Gregg kuwa Commerce Secretary. Huyu Judd Gregg ni RINO (Republican In Name Only) na sio conservative. Ni flip flopper asiyejua hata akitakacho. This guy lacks any solid conservative credentials. Yeah..I know...perception vs. reality...there ain't no bipartisanship.

Don't get me started y'all.......

11. T

Feb 16, 2009
    Again why should the Republicans assist a reckless driver (Obantu) heading towards a cliff? Does it matter to you that there are many economists that do not agree with what Obantu is doing? Does it matter to you that what Obantu is trying to do has been tried before and never worked? Even if Obantu creates 3.5 million jobs with his plan, he will balloon the national debt to trillions of dollars. That is unsustainable even if he massively raises taxes!! If you don't believe me go read what happened to Argentina in the late 1990's and early 2000's. So I don't see why should the Republicans support Obantu just to be bipartisan.

12. Rev. Kishoka

Feb 16, 2009
    Kuhani,

Heri ya Mwaka mpya, nilijua tuu nitakutoa pangoni, karibu ustaadh!

13. T

Feb 16, 2009
    There is enough blame to go around for both parties Republicans and Democrats you have to admit that. From liberal policies such as community reinvestment act instituted by liberals Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton where banks were forced to provide mortgages to poor minorities who couldn't afford to pay them back using Freddie Mack and Fannie Mae. The bad mortgages are the root cause of the financial meltdown we are seeing. Plus even though Bush was in power, he had Democratic congress when everything fell apart. So there is a plenty of blame to go around for the financial crisis to both Republicans and Democrats.

14. Natty Bongoman

Natty Bongoman JF-Expert Member

Feb 18, 2009
    people who hated the idea of Obama from get go would be rushing to be negative, even when it isn't warranted.

Obama inherited such a Bush mess, that now Republicans who helped created this mess are, seemingly and bitterly (of loss), hindering any suggested solutions to move forward and help the mainstream population. Some of their complains on the bill's addendum relates to program to improve education, help with mortgages, and extending un-employment payments to people without jobs ... why are these failures on Obama's part?

Tom Daschle, ..., - nominees who have been found out to have evaded taxes, etc ... why is this Obama's failure? Hasn't Obama himself been a faithful taxpayer? Isn't he the president? It is funny how short memories seems to forget that one can find many scandals of republicans... from pediphile hiding of their colleague in the house, to supporting bush idiocy over the years...

15. T

Feb 19, 2009
    If Obantu can't handle criticism, he shouldn't have ran for president. This is his recession now, he owns it. Americans want to see results not "i inherited this mess" excuse. The only hope Obantu has if his ideas and plans fail, is to legalize all the illegal alliens currently residing in the states and make them US citizens so they'll vote for him in 2012. Otherwise he is done politically.

16. Rev. Kishoka

Feb 20, 2009
    Ndugu yangu Susuviri,

Obama inabidi abugi mahepe aachane na kubebana na kian Pelosi a hata Ma-Liberal wenzake.

Yaliyomkumba Bill Clinton yanaweza tokea. Hebu angalia maneno ya Oracle wa Republican kuhusu Pelosi halafu yapime kwa ile miwani yako mikali!