Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

The hell of broken hearts

Discussion in 'Mahusiano, mapenzi, urafiki' started by Yahemovich, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Yahemovich

Yahemovich Senior Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Do broken hearts get back home? Or where do they go?

2. Rose1980

Rose1980 JF-Expert Member

Apr 3, 2011
    :bored::bored::bored::bored:
    achoka mimi jaman....:bored:

3. P

Prime Dynamics JF-Expert Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Duh! This is a good question without a simple answer but let me try and fail! Let us look at what may be one of the sources of those broken hearts, hopefully we may end up landing where they go! We all know that in any relationship with chances of surviving requires equal input from both parties. Both have to learn the art of compromise. But when the compromise is one sided, the struggling partner may eventually get over burdened and give up, while the reluctant one gets worse and before you know, there is no relationship. The moment you suspect that you have to behave desperately to retain your spouse, it is time to find a lasting solution, or call it quits. Especially if it puts you or the child(ren) at risk. You can't turn a blind eye on violence for instance in the name of compromise. You can continue to help your spouse but at a distance until he/she changes and the danger is history. Therefore to me, broken hearts go back home due to unresistible circumstances.

4. Theodora

Theodora JF-Expert Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Broken hearts heal and mooooooooove on, then you see the heart breaker was not worth it and was not worth you.

5. The Finest

The Finest JF-Expert Member

Apr 3, 2011
    I just love this post