The gorilla and lion

Castle

Jul 25, 2008
Finding himself desperately in need of money,an unemployed men went to the city zoo,

Hoping to find a job feeding the animals.Although no such opurtunity was available.

The manager seeing the size and the strength of the applicant,suddenly got and idea;

"You know "he said "there are a few creatures who attract attention like a gorilla .

When the zoo attracts attention from parents who come here with there children,we

Earn money throught the entrance fees they paid"

The manager sighed,"Unfortunately,our gorilla died yesterday.If we get you a special fur suit,

Would you be willing to imitate the gorilla for a few days?"The hungry man agreed to try.

He was quiet successful as he beat his chest,bellowed and shook the bars of the cage

Much to the amusement of zoo visitors who said they have never seen a gorilla such intelligence.

One day,while swinging on his trapize he accidentally lost his grip and landed in the lion's den.

The huge beast gave a ferocious roar.Backing away,the gorilla impostor realize he couldn't cry for

Assistance ,without revealing he as fake.He retreated ,hoping to crawl back over the fence into his

Own cage.The lion ,however which continious with a loud roar followed him.Finally,in desperation.

He yelled,help me!help me!help me!"Immediately the lion said in an undertone,"Shut up stupid!You'll get us fired"

this story showing how hard to find a job that even be impostor as an animal take without choose
so those who have job now love your work..and be patience if your employer is cunning os strict..

Hii story nilpoisoma mara ya kwanza ilinichekesha sana, aliyeniforwadia aliiandika hao jamaa wawili wote walikuwa wabongo ulaya huko.

Back
Top Bottom