Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

The Edgar Hoover building and PCCB

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by DoubleOSeven, Oct 23, 2008.

1. D

DoubleOSeven JF-Expert Member

Oct 23, 2008
    As the BOSS of FBI, J Edgar Hoover survived Presidents and Attorney Generals of the United States, notably including those of Kennedy brothers. It is said that he KNEW just a bit too much about everybody else. His Database of amassed VIJIMAMBO vya WAKUU is said to have kept him put in office to the end. I am not quite sure whether he died in office or not. It is however claimed that he loved his smoke, ganja, grass and the other tricks in narcotics. It is also said that walikuwa wanamnanihii...! However, as of todate, FBI headquarters building is named after him. J EDGAR HOOVER building!
    That is why I am seeing the parallel, that idea as to why we should name the upcoming and uprising headquarters of our very own PCCB building after a legend in our own TAKUKURU. An outstanding performer. Who do you think that should be? Suggestions please! I dare suggest Dr Hosea and that the entrance to the ghorofa should boldly stand out and read, DR EDWARD HOSEA TAKUKURU BUILDING!

2. R

Rwabugiri JF-Expert Member

Oct 23, 2008
    You are kidding, unless you put it correctly as Dr. E. HOSEA SAFISHA RICHMOND BUILDING'