Elections 2010 The Economist 30 October 2010- An article on Tanzania Politics - Promises, promises

kitatange

Aug 1, 2008
What is your take from this article! This is what I read perhaps initiated by January for his publicity but the international journalist gathered further information to complete sides and that wouldn't be so good though not so bad for January. Regarding opposition, I'm not so sure about the reliability of the information especially on Chadema and I wonder whether the Journalist did secondary level research instead of primary or this is the true picture.

There is much to mourn about, much to lament but at the end of the day the dead body will have to be buried and the living to keep on living. The question is how will be the days after the burial, things will never be the same again, Yes! How will they be? What do we have to do today to make them what they are tomorrow?

Attachments

• Article the Economist - 30 Oct 2010 - Promises, Promises.pdf
    346.5 KB · Views: 37
MAY PEACE BE UPON YOU GUYS!
I CATEGORICALLY DENY THESE ALLEGATIONS THAT CHADEMA IS STRONG AMONG RICH SMALLHOLDERS. THIS IS A TOTAL LIE! WHO ARE THESE RICH SMALLHOLDERS IF YOU WERE TO MENTION? IS IT THE LIKE OF ZITTO? SLAA? MNYIKA, ... I DO BELIEVE THE AUTHOR WAS MISS LED BY PERHAPS JANUARY. IT IS CCM PARTY WHICH IS CONTROLLED AND STRONG AMONG VERY FEW BUSINESS TYCOONS, MOST OF WHICH ARE OF ASIAN ORIGIN.
:yield:

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom