The Declaration of Resolve: We will defeat you!

Mzee Mwanakijiji

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2006
Our nation is facing a security breach, a breach that poses a clear and present danger to the nation's life and our fate as a nation. As Tanzanians and patriots it is our immediate duty and indeed an invaluable obligation to defend, and protect our way of life and our people from such a danger.

If we do not, then the very country that we claim to love will fall into the hands of the new masters and we will all be living (as it seems we do now) under the defined and corrupt rule of the ruling corrupts!

There is no neutrality, there is no indifference, there is no apathy in this noble and sacred task; it is what is it!; stand up and be counted or stand on our way and be removed.

There will be no compromise, no surrender no retreat; we intend to win, to defeat those who threaten our democracy, we intend to squash them like little stupid ants under our feet and we intend methodically and scientifically to remove them from their grip of power.

The line has been drawn and now they have crossed it. They have challenged our will to fight, they have despised our ability to fight, and indeed they have questioned our resolve to fight and win.

This is the declaration of a poor man to fight for his country, for a country that is worthy fighting and dying for! We will oppose you, we will expose you, we will challenge your leadership, and we will defeat you.

It doesn't matter how strong you are, it doesn't matter the number of politicians you have at your disposal; it doesn't matter the number of intelligence officers that you have corrupted, influenced and now hold them as puppets in your hands. It doesn't matter who you are.

As long as you have chosen the path which you have thought to have been of little resistance, as long as you pretend to be doing something while you know you ain't doing anything and not everything, as long as you continue to corrupt our young generation, sell the inheritance of our children and their posterity, as long as you you have raised your axes on our necks, the axes that drip with blood of those who have died because of your mediocrity and incompetence to lead, we will defeat you.

We will not let you rule with impunity. I know I won't.

We have to return the country to the "we the people". This I promise we will, individually or collectively. Join us or oppose us. If you join them you will be our foe too. If you help us defeat them you will be our friend. If you join us you will be a compatriot; There is no middle ground here except for cowards and the faint of hearts. There is no neutrality in this fight, for neutrality is a position of the weak.

We will force you by the arguments we make and the positions we take, to choose sides. They will force you by the excuses they make and the threats they make to choose sides. In either way, you will have to choose. I hope the choice won't be that hard. I hope too the choice won't be too easy to make. Either way, I hope the choices will be worthy taking!

As somebody has sung in years past,

We fight for the right to be free
We'll build our own society
We will sing our own song

Amandla, Ngaetu!!

Patriotism in the nationalism incarnation on one hand and religion on the other are two scrouges as deep rooted in illusory wishful thinking as they are in the classical Selassian pursuit of the unattainable.

Only good, and most often destructively explosive, as ideals, almost always never practical and/or tangible.Sure ways to violate individual rights and intimidate all into a sheep-like, borg-oriented groupthink, their advantages are far fewer than the impediments they readily pose to the advancement of mankind.

But the intoxicating zeal for mass mobilization they carry have been tools of political rapists and naive afficionados from time immemorial.And here lies the popularity of this vehicle, from Napoleon the devil himself to Von Clausewitz, from Hitler and Auschwitz to Nyerere and the ruinuous Ujamaa, from Mtikila and his version of apartheid to Mwanakijiji and his licks at political appeals.

We have plenty of lessons to learn from supposedly patriots in history, from Stalin, Hitler to George W. Bush. I would rather somebody appeal to my intellect than my sense of patriotism, the former is the seat of reason, while the latter supports emotive factors prone to manipulation of grave consequences.

A true patriot (some would say neo-patriot) understand the global nature of the world and the fate of mankind to uphold the brotherhood of mankind paramount and shun the caricatured noble ideals of patriotism. Though it is a thin line between natural pride of heritage and illusions bound for almost Aryan-like "country supremacy", I choose to carefully tread it, on the side of anti-patriotism, at least in the divisive "We shall defeat you" almost evangelical exorcism, if not medieval crusade, presented here.

This is by no means to say I disagree with the core intent of your convinctions and motives, you just chose a vehicle of mobilization which I not only do not support, but also shun upon as being a juvenile appeal that does not engage the mind to reason, but rather appeal to the heart in a suspiciously religious way.

As that famous sage, Albert Einstein amply put it "Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."

Last edited:
Big-up! Mkuu, I like your arguments and motivation. we will be there.
Cheers Mzee!

if they think we are mabwege,we are not mabwege anymore.
if they think we are sleeping we are not sleepin anymore
let us continue to fight until our last drop of blood
mzee mwanakijiji tuendeleze mapambano mkuu.

When the American founding fathers declared their intention to be free from the grip of King George, they knew that was an illusion. There were some detractors who didn't believe in such a cause.

Their declaration of independence to some was mere "nationalism and patriotism twisted". It was a principled declaration that was fundamentally based on an Idea.. a noble idea.. It is to this day one of the greatest document written by people against their government!

So, mine is an illusion? possible; attainable? absolutely!

The veil of secrecy "who knew what,when...." is slowly but surely beeing lifted.Pretty soon it will be clearer who and what is destabilising the country? Those who can not confront the truth!

I em prodact of UPE.This izi noti what zei wanted mi to be, they wanted mi to spiki laiki mzungu.Because I was not peying anttetioni that is wahy I cannot flo like priviaz writer.Saying that dazi noti mini I dont have a pointi.I see some cowardinessi in Bluray raiting.Hi spiks as ifu hi is from the ruling class or hi is somubodi whu is benefiting directly from what izi going on.Hi sucks Big Time.You can not side in Anti Partiotizim Bluray!!! If yu are not one of them Yu a ze one. It is very expensif to be anti if yu hevu biini trodeni for a longu taimu. No wani from us lumpeni prolrtarienti can afford to bi anti.Bluray spiks as if Tanzania belongs to Mafia, and Mafia izi the only wey to survive.It siims he knows World Histori.How didi Hitler Mussolin Iddi Amin and Stalin Imergi???Do hi thinki they reined from ze skai??Zisi pipo were sappoted by mene because before them there were a lot of Mafisadi,Mafisadi skeadi everyani in the name of thea saksesi. zei usidi thea counry wethi as if it was famili propati, they didi noti kea for the resti.In yua casi you thinki those bifo Hitler wea anjozi they wea noti.I sapoti you Mwankijiji for one very bigi rizoni.If we Tanzaniani donti diklea the waa agensti Mafisadi, Mafisadi wili ruli. The leta izi whati Bluray wanti it to be.Stopu sckealingi pipo with yua popula theorizi which dont sei machi abaiuti whati happenedi before those bedi boizi kem.Senkyu everi bodi endi eksikyuzi mi with mai sipelingi

Last edited:
"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."

A disease is not necessarily a malaise. Many intellectuals were infected, are still being infected and will continue to be infected with 'the disease' or rather the homeopathic medicine you term 'nationalism'.

Without nationalism, intellectualism is nothing but a canopy of a forest whose trunks are not supported by deeply embedded roots. Without nationalism, intellectualism is like a foam that can easily be washed away (or rather be brainwashed).

Without a variety of nations with intellectuals cum nationalists, the world would not only be boring and monotonous, but would be in danger. Each nation indeed has an obligation to defend, and protect herself from this virus called boredom in favour of cultural and social mosaic.

I em prodact of UPE.This inowhat zei wanted mi to be, they wanted mi to spiki leke mzungu.Because I was not peying anttetion that is wahy I cannot flo like priviaz writer.Saying that dozi noti mini I dont have a pointi.I see some cowardness from Bluray.Hi spiks as ifu hi is from the ruling class or hi is somubodi whu is benefiting directly from what izi going on.Hi sucks Big Time.You can not side in Anti Partiotizim if yu are not one of them or you are ze one. It is very expensif to be anti. No wani from us lumpeni prolrtarienti can afford to bi anti.Bluray spiks as if Tanzania belongs to Mafia, and Mafia izi the only wey to survive.It siims he knows World Histori.How fdidi Hitler Mussolin Iddi Amin and Stalin Imerged???Do you thinki they rained from ze skai??hey were sappoted because before them there were a lot of Mafisadi.pipo who skeadi every body in the name of thea saksesi. zei usidi thea counry wethi as if it was famili propati, they didi kea for the resti.In yua casi you thinki those befo Hitler wea anjozi they wea noti.I sapoti you Mwankijiji for one very bigi risoni.If we Tanzaniani dont diklea the waa agensti Mafisadi, Mafisadi wili ruli and that izi whati Bluray wanti it to be.Stopu sckealingi pipo with yua popula theoriz which dont sei machi aboiuti whati happenedi before those bedi boizi came.senkyu everi bodi buti eksikyuzi mi with my spelingi

Absolutely superbly hilarious....

When the American founding fathers declared their intention to be free from the grip of King George, they knew that was an illusion. There were some detractors who didn't believe in such a cause.

With much fanfare about freedom and equality for all mankind, coming from slave-owners.An illusion indeed, an ill-defined and unattainable one to this day.

Their declaration of independence to some was mere "nationalism and patriotism twisted". It was a principled declaration that was fundamentally based on an Idea.. a noble idea.. It is to this day one of the greatest document written by people against their government!

That remains to be pursued, but never attained.

So, mine is an illusion? possible; attainable? absolutely!

The vehicle used is full of pollution, by the time the destination is attained, it will hardly be worth it.

I em prodact of UPE.This izi noti what zei wanted mi to be, they wanted mi to spiki laiki mzungu.Because I was not peying anttetioni that is wahy I cannot flo like priviaz writer.Saying that dazi noti mini I dont have a pointi.I see some cowardinessi in Bluray raiting.Hi spiks as ifu hi is from the ruling class or hi is somubodi whu is benefiting directly from what izi going on.Hi sucks Big Time.You can not side in Anti Partiotizim Bluray!!! If yu are not one of them Yu a ze one. It is very expensif to be anti if yu hevu biini trodeni for a longu taimu. No wani from us lumpeni prolrtarienti can afford to bi anti.Bluray spiks as if Tanzania belongs to Mafia, and Mafia izi the only wey to survive.It siims he knows World Histori.How didi Hitler Mussolin Iddi Amin and Stalin Imergi???Do hi thinki they reined from ze skai??Zisi pipo were sappoted by mene because before them there were a lot of Mafisadi,Mafisadi skeadi everyani in the name of thea saksesi. zei usidi thea counry wethi as if it was famili propati, they didi noti kea for the resti.In yua casi you thinki those bifo Hitler wea anjozi they wea noti.I sapoti you Mwankijiji for one very bigi rizoni.If we Tanzaniani donti diklea the waa agensti Mafisadi, Mafisadi wili ruli. The leta izi whati Bluray wanti it to be.Stopu sckealingi pipo with yua popula theorizi which dont sei machi abaiuti whati happenedi before those bedi boizi kem.Senkyu everi bodi endi eksikyuzi mi with mai sipelingi

Hata George Bush naye alitumia patriotism kupeleka ufashisti Iraq.

I am the anti-patriotism neo-patriot bringing uncommonly common sense, positive but deemed as negative in the midst of negative times.

We have to engage mafisadi with the intellect, not with some cries for emotive factors which are non-discrimating.Ama sivyo inakuwa propaganda tu ya "the end justifies the mean".Wata ku draft na kukupeleka Iraq yetu katika vita hii dhidi ya mafisadi, kwenda kutafuta "weapons of mass destructions" halafu uje kushtuka "weapons of mass destructions" zenyewe hazipo.

Inabidi tu engage squarely and fairly, ukitoa a vague appeal ambayo haisemi kitu zaidi ya kurudia some age old cliches about nationalism mimi sioni hicho kuwa impressive.

Hata chiluba na MMD alitoa vague speeches kibao tamu tamu watu wakampeleka Ikulu akafanya ufisadi haujawahi kutokea Zambia.

Nia yetu ya kuwatoa mafisadi isitufanye tupofushwe macho na kukubali vitu bila kuvipitia kwa kina.

Hata George Bush naye alitumia patriotism kupeleka ufashisti Iraq.

I am the anti-patriotism neo-patriot bringing uncommonly common sense, positive but deemed as negative in the midst of negative times.

We have to engage mafisadi with the intellect, not with some cries for emotive factors which are non-discrimating.Ama sivyo inakuwa propaganda tu ya "the end justifies the mean".Wata ku draft na kukupeleka Iraq yetu katika vita hii dhidi ya mafisadi, kwenda kutafuta "weapons of mass destructions" halafu uje kushtuka "weapons of mass destructions" zenyewe hazipo.

Inabidi tu engage squarely and fairly, ukitoa a vague appeal ambayo haisemi kitu zaidi ya kurudia some age old cliches about nationalism mimi sioni hicho kuwa impressive.

Hata chiluba na MMD alitoa vague speeches kibao tamu tamu watu wakampeleka Ikulu akafanya ufisadi haujawahi kutokea Zambia.

Nia yetu ya kuwatoa mafisadi isitufanye tupofushwe macho na kukubali vitu bila kuvipitia kwa kina.

Sasa wewe badala ya kupinga pinga tu kwa nini usije mkakati au mikakati yako unayoiona inafaa?

Unasema tu engage mafisadi with intellect. Okay, but how? Can you show and tell us?

...I cannot flo like priviaz writer.Saying that dazi noti mini I dont have a pointi.

Nikaanza kutabasamu..

... If yu are not one of them Yu a ze one.

Nimecheka hadi meno yamekauka!

It siims he knows World Histori.How didi Hitler Mussolin Iddi Amin and Stalin Imergi???Do hi thinki they reined from ze skai??Zisi pipo were sappoted by mene because before them there were a lot of Mafisadi,Mafisadi skeadi everyani in the name of thea saksesi. zei usidi thea counry wethi as if it was famili propati,

Mbavu nikawa sina. ukweli ukapenya dhoo!

If we Tanzaniani donti diklea the waa agensti Mafisadi, Mafisadi wili ruli.

Kwa maneno mengine ni taking the fight to the enemi!

Mkuu mbona unam-plagiarize Obama?

not in a long shot.... "we will defeat you" is not Obama's creation! it is semantics of the past.. may some have just heard it from Obama! "we will expose you" Obama never said that, "

not in a long shot.... "we will defeat you" is not Obama's creation! it is semantics of the past.. may some have just heard it from Obama! "we will expose you" Obama never said that, "

Wao wanadhani kila kitu anachokisema Obama hakijawahi kusemwa na wengine huko nyuma

Sasa wewe badala ya kupinga pinga tu kwa nini usije mkakati au mikakati yako unayoiona inafaa?

Unasema tu engage mafisadi with intellect. Okay, but how? Can you show and tell us?

You are at Punto Patijoca and yet you send an SOS for water!

Besides, I don't need to know right to know wrong.

You are at Punto Patijoca and yet you send an SOS for water!

Besides, I don't need to know right to know wrong.

Sasa hilo ndio jibu gani? The only thing you are good at is kupinga. Pinga pinga pinga to no end.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom