the Clever president

mamanalia

JF-Expert Member
Nov 7, 2009
An airplane was about to crash… there were 5 passengers on board with only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger said, “I’m Wayne Rooney, the best football player, Manchester need me and I can’t afford to die
So he took the first pack and left the plane.
The second passenger, Hillary Clinton said, “I am the wife of former president of USA, am also the New York senator and a potential future president”.
She took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.
The third passenger, J.K said, “I’mma President of Tanzania, country with many resources which needs my clever nature to lead it… plus I am handsome, my people can’t let me die”
So, he put on the pack and jumped.
Pope John Paul, took the remaining parachute and gave it to 5[SUP]th[/SUP] passenger, a 5 year old school boy and told him “I don’t have much time remaining in this world, here take it and go fulfil your dreams”
The boy replied:”it’s OK sir, we have 2 parachutes, that Tanzanian Clever president took my School bag”

Ahahahahahahaaa...kwa kwa kwaa prezdaa tango
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">An airplane was about to crash… there were 5 passengers on board with only 4 parachutes.</span><br />
<br />
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">The first passenger said, “I’m Wayne Rooney, the best football player, Manchester need me and I can’t afford to die</span><br />
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">So he took the first pack and left the plane.</span><br />
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">The second passenger, Hillary Clinton said, “I am the wife of former president of USA, am also the New York senator and a potential future president”.</span><br />
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">She took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.</span><br />
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">The third passenger, J.K said, “I’mma President of Tanzania, country with many resources which needs my clever nature to lead it… plus I am handsome, my people can’t let me die”</span><br />
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">So, he put on the pack and jumped.</span><br />
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">Pope John Paul, took the remaining parachute and gave it to 5<sup>th</sup> passenger, a 5 year old school boy and told him “I don’t have much time remaining in this world, here take it and go fulfil your dreams”</span><br />
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">The boy replied:<b>”it’s OK sir, we have 2 parachutes, that Tanzanian Clever president took my School bag”</b></span>
<br />
<br />

tumeichoka hii,,hata juzi ilikuwemo humu jaribu kuwa unapitia hizi kabla huja post

Back
Top Bottom