The best pick up line?

did tha work for you or didn't shem??

Hey what up shem?

Nah...that line is corny as hell....it never really worked but it worked because she laughed at me so hard and thought I was corny...but we became friends coz every time we stumbled upon each other she burst out laughing and eventually we became friends with a bunch of benefits....

FL hii ni kama vile jamaa anataka kukupata halafu anakwambia..."Kiss me if I am wrong...but isn't you name X (wrong guess)??"

...Una m drop binti kwake halafu anakwambia, "would you like to come in for a coffee? " halafu kahawa inageuka kah-aw-ah...!

Ha ha ha! This will stick in someones mind hata kama atakauka! Mkuu...hii nayo hukumtupia?

Hii nilimpata kwa sababu alijua nazungumzia wowowo lake na alikuwa nalo zuri kweli. Na kwa bahati nzuri alikuwa ni sucker for compliments.....I made her day that day

Hey what up shem?

Nah...that line is corny as hell....it never really worked but it worked because she laughed at me so hard and thought I was corny...but we became friends coz every time we stumbled upon each other she burst out laughing and eventually we became friends with a bunch of benefits....

hahaaaaaaaaaa na wewe shem .............nakuamninia
anagalau u became friends

Mimi mwenzenu domo langu zito, kwa hiyo sina hata hizo ''best pick up lines''...........!!!

Hey what up shem?

....excluding conjugal benefits (!?)