The Bermuda Triangle

Does it means only AT Bermuda? What about that leader of Alqaeda, do we know where is the body?

What kind of a Jew are you? You have a very horrendous Grammar, and I doubt your pretense as a Jew...

What kind of a Jew are you? You have a very horrendous Grammar, and I doubt your pretense as a Jew...

Hasidic Jews don't speak English.
735463672.jpg

Niliona documentary moja dstv ya mtaalam aliyefanya utafiti juu ya bermuda triangle. Siku anayoenda kupresent findings zake akapata ajali ya kutatanisha akafa. Cha ajabu the documents zake hazikuonekana. Msaidizi wake akafa the following day kwa "shock". Na research ikafia hapo hapo.

Not alot is known about the Bermuda Triangle, for obvious reasons. It remains one of the most strangest places on Earth, ships and planes disappear if they enter the zone. Whats inside there? Why does it act the way it does? Is there a race at work within the triangles boundries.

Niliona documentary moja dstv ya mtaalam aliyefanya utafiti juu ya bermuda triangle. Siku anayoenda kupresent findings zake akapata ajali ya kutatanisha akafa. Cha ajabu the documents zake hazikuonekana. Msaidizi wake akafa the following day kwa "shock". Na research ikafia hapo hapo.
Hapa nadhani umemtisha Jew vya kutosha. Kama bado hataki kuahirisha safari yake basi shauri yake!

The "Bermuda Triangle" or "Devil's Triangle" is an imaginary area located off the southeastern Atlantic coast of the United States of America, which is noted for a supposedly high incidence of unexplained disappearances of ships and aircraft. The apexes of the triangle are generally believed to be Bermuda; Miami, Florida; and San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Guys, I will be going to Bermuda Island, and I wonder what will happen when I am crossing this triangle?

bermuda triangle - Google Search
nothing just have faith.

And how was the Bermuda Triangle?

Triangle??? It seems dormant to me, but Bermuda was excellent, the sea food was great, the Bermudans are very friendly people. In general the trip was good. I was at Nassau Bahamas too, those Islands are great, believe me, very good, I managed to meet my colleague Miles M. We had good time.

I am back to preach Jesus Christ Crucified .

Triangle??? It seems dormant to me, but Bermuda was excellent, the sea food was great, the Bermudans are very friendly people. In general the trip was good. I was at Nassau Bahamas too, those Islands are great, believe me, very good, I managed to meet my colleague Miles M. We had good time.

I am back to preach Jesus Christ Crucified .
Say Amen!

Back
Top Bottom