the Belgian businessman Marc Roelandts is making me uneasy

Andrew Nyerere

JF-Expert Member
Nov 10, 2008
It seems that this Good Sir has got an argument with Wawi MP Hamad Rashid.He says the MP is accussing him of having 5 passports; 3 Belgian passports,and 2 Burundi passports. He says he has been called a spy,and that he has been accussed of evading taxes to the tune of TZS6bn. So,he says,he is consulting with his laywer to do ''stern and effective action''
This seems to be that he is disrespecting the parliament.

The MP is just doing what he is suppossed to do. You cannot stop the MP'S from making wild remarks. You must not muzle the lawmakers. It will only alarm the populace.

They should just discuss it with Mr. Hamad over cup of coffee. I think businessmen should keep a low profile whenever possible.
Naomba kutoa hoja.

I am an ordinary Tanzanian and I have no education on legal matters, but it is true that The Belgian Businessman wants to go to the courts regarding the discussions in the PARLIAMENT to me it will be an Insult to the Tanzanian people as that Institution regard it as a law to itself.

I hope the legal systems in our country will not allow this to happen this will create a grave precedence to our country,

we don't want our member of parliament to speak sparingly in the house.

DON'T LET FOREIGNERS INSULT US IN OUR OWN COUNTRY AFTER INVITING THEM, THEY ARE HERE TO DO BUSINESS NOT TO RULE US

It is an INALIENABLE HUMAN RIGHT for every human being to defend themselves, whenever they are accused.

The burden of proof lies with the Honourable MP. He striked the first match, so to speak.

The Belgian Businessman has every right to go to court. His reputation/good name is at stake.

P.S.: Unapowasha moto, angalia upepo unakoelekea, moto usijerudi kukuwakia wewe na kukuunguza!

Tanzanians. Are so gullible that foreigners are looting this country in the name of development and now this idiot wants to go to court!

It seems that Hamad could not clinch the deals with the said businessman and he is now bitter and will do anything in his "power" to make sure the Belgian suffers.

Hamad is known for his dubious acts, I remember reading, in the past, about his dirty ways (in business matters) here in JF.

Psychologically, Hamad is a maniac and will never quit and let go, no matter what.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom