thats when the fight started

Ngambo Ngali

JF-Expert Member
Apr 17, 2009
Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, had some breakfast, and slipped quietly into the garage.With intentions of starting it in the street, I clicked the Harley into neutral, punched the garage door remote, and proceeded out into a torrential downpour.It was raining sideways since the wind was blowing 50 mph, so I backed her into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day.I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."My loving wife replied, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out riding in that?"And that is when the fight started...________________________________________ __________A man and a woman were asleep at 3:00 am like two innocent babies.. Suddenly, a loud noise came from outside.The woman, bewildered, jumped up from the bed and yelled at the man, "That must be my husband!"So the man jumped out of the bed scared and jumped naked out the window.. He landed in a thorn bush, and then ran to his car as fast as he could go..A few minutes later he returned and went up to the bedroom and screamed at the woman, "I AM your husband!"The woman yelled back, 'Yeah, then why were you running?'And that's when the fight started...