Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

That's How Sad Tanzania Is!

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by kamanzi, Mar 9, 2011.

1. k

kamanzi Member

Mar 9, 2011
    A doctor from Israel says, "in Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's kidney, we put it in another man and in 6 weeks he is looking for work". The German doctor comments, "that's nothing. In Germanywe take part of the brain out of a person; we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work". A Russian doctor interrupts and says, "that's nothing either. in Russia we take outhalf of the heart from a person; we put it into another person's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work". To that, the Tanzanian doctor answers immediatelly, "that's nothing my colleagues, you are way behind us...about 5 months ago in Tanzania, we grabbed a mkwere guy with no BRAINS and no HEART...we put him incharge of the Government of Tanzaniaand now... ...the whole country is lookingfor work!"

2. Wed

Wed JF-Expert Member

Mar 9, 2011

ha ha ha ha, thank you for the story
    Hii ni kweli kwani Huyu JK wa CCM anavyotutesa, inaonyesha hana BRAIN wala Heart ya kusuluhisha matatizo yetu !!

3. G

Gad ONEYA JF-Expert Member

Mar 9, 2011
    Hatari tupu!

4. Technician

Technician JF-Expert Member

Mar 9, 2011
    I just remind you my dear Kamanzi,JK were not elected by Tanzanians,he was appointed by TISS and the collegues TPDF,Few old ccm members from the villages especially from songea,mtwara,Lindi and Tanga.
    This is what i can still believe in my small brain.Sorry if i hut yo my guy.

5. Nyamgluu

Nyamgluu JF-Expert Member

Mar 9, 2011
    Hahaha! Good one.

6. Goldman

Goldman JF-Expert Member

Mar 9, 2011
    Aaah aaah ni nzuri sana ...lol