Tell me your favourite perfume

mangoda

Apr 11, 2011
Jamani mi napenda sna perfume, tena sana. I have many diffrnt prfumes in my wardrobe. My favourite ar
: 212 sex by Caro Herera
: Midnite fantansy by Britney Spear
: Glow after dark by J.lo
: Dior addict by Christian Dior

Na wewe nambie watumia nini, na ni lipi duka wauzalo perfume za ukweli bongo. Mana sku hz maduka meng tuyaaminiyo wananchakachuam

Asanzteni

Jamani mi napenda sna perfume, tena sana. I have many diffrnt prfumes in my wardrobe. My favourite ar

Na wewe nambie watumia nini, na ni lipi duka wauzalo perfume za ukweli bongo. Mana sku hz maduka meng tuyaaminiyo wananchakachuam

Asanzteni

duka ni hilohilo ulilonunua wewe

I love flower by kenzo ana absolutely irresistible by givenchy pia poeme.

....ungaro III
....Acqua Di Gio - Giorgio Armani
....Ferrari Black

Perfume Tips For Men

Be it spring, summer, autumn or winter, men's fragrance is pivotal that compliments their attire and boosts their self confidence. Besides these, you can even turn on any women easily as they tend to have a more sensitive nose for smell. However, the difficult part is choosing the best fragrance for men.

Whether you want to gift it to someone or buy one for yourself, choosing the best fragrance for men or women for that matter can be quite confusing. Smell can easily trigger your mood, sensuality and can even make or mar a day or an event.

Women as compared to men tend to have a very sensitive sense of smell. So make sure that you didn't over do it. If you smell it right then you have probably put too much of cologne on yourself. To find the best fragrance for men, there are various tips and techniques.

Some of these tips and techniques may just get jumbled up and confuse you even more. And there is more to come! Those who are there to help you find the best fragrance for men will all the more heighten the state of confusion. Some may claim spraying perfume on your skin is a better way of testing than spraying it on a card.

But which is the best way that will help you find the best fragrance for men? Following are some of the tips that will be helpful in narrowing down some of the best fragrances for men:

1) Spray the perfume on a card instead of your wrist. Most people, however, claim that it is better to spray it on the wrist as different body smell blends with different perfumes/colognes. If you intend to try out varieties of perfume then it is better to spray it on a card as it will help you in identifying the smell.

2) This will help you in narrowing down the smell that appeals to you. And before zeroing down the particular perfume that you like the most make sure to take a fresh breath by walking across the store or outside for a breath of fresh air.

3) Now that you have narrowed down to limited colognes, you can spray it on your wrist to find out which fragrance appeals to you. You can even create your own unique fragrance by assimilating the fragrance you have selected with a natural scent.

4) Take into consideration the events, your working space etc in order to decide on the type of cologne you should use. In case if you are not much into colognes and perfumes then you can opt for after shaves and scented soaps.

One of the best ways to bring about a change in yourself is to change your personal fragrance. The type of fragrance that you choose will compliment your personality. So make sure to find the best fragrance that adds elegance to your personality.

Napenda sana na ninatumia sana,
Lancome
Gucci
Black XS
Channel
duka la ukweli ni JD Phm mlimani City, kwingine kwingi magumash.

Isey Miyake is perfume I was since 2003

My top 5
1.L'eau Dissey by Issey Miyake
2.Ferenheight by chirdtian dior
3.Polo blue by Ralph Raulen
4.212 sexy for men by Carolina Herrera
5.Lacoste pink for men

Asanzteni

nyangomboli by night by nyang

Isey Miyake is perfume I was since 2003

My top 5
1.L'eau Dissey by Issey Miyake
2.Ferenheight by chirdtian dior
3.Polo blue by Ralph Raulen
4.212 sexy for men by Carolina Herrera
5.Lacoste pink for men

mkuu ulipotea ,vp? nikija dar ntakutafuta cjui hata brands hizo zinapatikana wapi

This is what my "fisadi" uses and I love it:

HBkW8L9FWsJ9lrb4T-vs3tsSkDis1ZXTFbV6_Z0YLRSHuoFfLXhSTKy_XFMvqTLS2JFmvKx2iWrEupr8uWqdarNKdpnPf4XSAjOvNAewRSksv5HInHinFH-hdO4yrfnzTa693VklLh1Mmsd7KJagVfNfP9YaQRzJ2Cg-
Davidoff Hot Water

2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom