babukijana

JF-Expert Member
Jul 21, 2009
Customer Care in 2020........

Operator : "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut ...."

Customer: "Helloo, can I order.."
Operator : "Can I have your multi purpose card number first, Sir?"

Customer: "It's eh...,hold.. ........on. .....88986135610 2049998-45- 54610"
Operator : "OK... you're... Mr Singh and you're calling from 17 Jalan Kayu. Your home number is 4094! 2366, your office 76452302 and your mobile is 0142662566. Which number are you calling from now Sir?"

Customer: "Home! How did you get all my phone numbers?
Operator : "We are connected to the system Sir"

Customer: "May I order your Seafood Pizza..."
Operator : "That's not a good idea Sir"

Customer: "How come?"
Operator : "According to your medical records, you have high blood pressure and even higher cholesterol level Sir"

Customer: "What?... What do you recommend then?"
Operator : "Try our Low Fat Hokkien Mee Pizza. You'll like it"

Customer: "How do you know for sure?"
Operator : "You borrowed a book entitled "Popular Hokkien Dishes" from the National library last week Sir"

Customer: "OK I give up... Give me three family size ones then, how much will that cost?"
Operator : "That should be enough for your family of 10, Sir. The total is $49.99"

Customer: "Can I pay by! credit card?"
Operator : "I'm afraid you have to pay us cash, Sir. Your credit card is over the limit and you owe your bank $3, 720.55 since October last year. That's not including the late payment charges on your housing loan, Sir."

Customer: "I guess I have to run to the neighbourhood ATM and withdraw some cash before your guy arrives"
Operator : "You can't Sir. Based on the records, you've reached your daily limit on machine withdrawal today"

Customer: "Never mind just send the pizzas, I'll have the cash ready. How long is it gonna take anyway?"
Operator : "About 45 minutes Sir, but if you can't wait you can always come and collect it on your motorcycle.. ."

Customer: " What!"
Operator : "According to the details in system, you own a Scooter,.... registration number 1123..."

Customer: " ????"
Operator : "Is there anything else Sir?"

Customer: "Nothing... by the way... aren't you giving me that 3 free bottles of cola as advertised?"
Operator : "We normally would Sir, but based on your records you're also diabetic.... ... "

Customer: .... (abusive language )
Operator : "Better watch your language Sir. Remember on 15th July 1987 you were convicted of using abusive language on a policeman... ?"

Customer: [Faints]

Scary………...This is where the world is heading to.

Mmmh, mbona baadhi ya nchi unaweza kupata information zako hata supermarket? Supermarket unaweza ukaulizwa tu kitambulisho chako, jamaa akaandika the rest of your information including afya yako, iwapo umesharipot afya yako hospitalini. Inawezekana si extensive kama aliyoileta jamaa, but tayari ni kitu kinachofanya kazi katika baadhi ya nchi.

Customer Care in 2020........

Operator : "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut ...."

Customer: "Helloo, can I order.."
Operator : "Can I have your multi purpose card number first, Sir?"

Customer: "It's eh...,hold.. ........on. .....88986135610 2049998-45- 54610"
Operator : "OK... you're... Mr Singh and you're calling from 17 Jalan Kayu. Your home number is 4094! 2366, your office 76452302 and your mobile is 0142662566. Which number are you calling from now Sir?"

Customer: "Home! How did you get all my phone numbers?
Operator : "We are connected to the system Sir"

Customer: "May I order your Seafood Pizza..."
Operator : "That's not a good idea Sir"

Customer: "How come?"
Operator : "According to your medical records, you have high blood pressure and even higher cholesterol level Sir"

Customer: "What?... What do you recommend then?"
Operator : "Try our Low Fat Hokkien Mee Pizza. You'll like it"

Customer: "How do you know for sure?"
Operator : "You borrowed a book entitled "Popular Hokkien Dishes" from the National library last week Sir"

Customer: "OK I give up... Give me three family size ones then, how much will that cost?"
Operator : "That should be enough for your family of 10, Sir. The total is $49.99"

Customer: "Can I pay by! credit card?"
Operator : "I'm afraid you have to pay us cash, Sir. Your credit card is over the limit and you owe your bank $3, 720.55 since October last year. That's not including the late payment charges on your housing loan, Sir."

Customer: "I guess I have to run to the neighbourhood ATM and withdraw some cash before your guy arrives"
Operator : "You can't Sir. Based on the records, you've reached your daily limit on machine withdrawal today"

Customer: "Never mind just send the pizzas, I'll have the cash ready. How long is it gonna take anyway?"
Operator : "About 45 minutes Sir, but if you can't wait you can always come and collect it on your motorcycle.. ."

Customer: " What!"
Operator : "According to the details in system, you own a Scooter,.... registration number 1123..."

Customer: " ????"
Operator : "Is there anything else Sir?"

Customer: "Nothing... by the way... aren't you giving me that 3 free bottles of cola as advertised?"
Operator : "We normally would Sir, but based on your records you're also diabetic.... ... "

Customer: .... (abusive language )
Operator : "Better watch your language Sir. Remember on 15th July 1987 you were convicted of using abusive language on a policeman... ?"

Customer: [Faints]

Scary………...This is where the world is heading to.

Aisee hii ije kwetu bongo huku, kama watumishi wote wa serikali hawajaonekana wezi.

H… Healthy, Hopeful, Humble, Humorous, Hummus eater

A … Appreciative, Approachable, Activist for global peace & justice

P … Peaceful, positive, …

P … Passionate, practical, …

Y… Youthful, yummy, …

mkiambiwa peponi ni hapahapa mnabisha. siku hizo hakutakuwa na maovu kwani habari zako na nyendo zako zitakuwa wazi kwa kila mmoja. Bwana apewe siffa!!!!

Kwa siku ya leo, hii ndo imenifurahisha kuliko zote!
Kweli hili ni teke linalokujia!...Kufanya uhalifu itakuwa ngumu sana tukifikia huko.

This will never happen in the future, would have been possible in the past thou. Siku hizi kila kukicha watu wanazidi kuboresha sheria kwenye mambo ya Data Protection and Confidentiality.

mkiambiwa peponi ni hapahapa mnabisha. siku hizo hakutakuwa na maovu kwani habari zako na nyendo zako zitakuwa wazi kwa kila mmoja. Bwana apewe siffa!!!!

kama sikosei wewe ni madhehebu ya Mashaidi ya Yehova aka masadukayo.