Technical kwisha habari yake

Chinga boy

JF-Expert Member
Apr 3, 2012
Za jioni wadau,kwa muono wangu sasa nahisi hizi kazi za tech hasa za mawasiliano sasa zinaenda mwisho na watu tutafute shughuli za kufanya.Kama voda na Nsn wanaanza ku monitor network frm remote watu wa switch na bsc na vitengo vingine mhmm.Kwa upande wangu niko Zantel mwanzo walituoutsourci ki magumashi kwa local company,then now wamekuja na kampuni ina run loss wanataka kuzima minara na wafanye roaming kupitia minara ya voda hamna kazi tena hapo.Kinachoniuma zaidi Nssf hadi 55.FULL MAUMIVU

Za jioni wadau,kwa muono wangu sasa nahisi hizi kazi za tech hasa za mawasiliano sasa zinaenda mwisho na watu tutafute shughuli za kufanya.Kama voda na Nsn wanaanza ku monitor network frm remote watu wa switch na bsc na vitengo vingine mhmm.Kwa upande wangu niko Zantel mwanzo walituoutsourci ki magumashi kwa local company,then now wamekuja na kampuni ina run loss wanataka kuzima minara na wafanye roaming kupitia minara ya voda hamna kazi tena hapo.Kinachoniuma zaidi Nssf hadi 55.FULL MAUMIVU

Kwani huu mjadala si nguvu ya umma imeshinda au? Au mie ndo siko informd?

Kama una ujuzi wako na kazi zinahama tafuta kazi nje ya nchi. Watu walishaliona hili miaka kumi iliyopita wanakula bata tu kwenye miji mikubwa inayosheheni teknolojia za kimataifa .

Kama una ujuzi wako na kazi zinahama tafuta kazi nje ya nchi. Watu walishaliona hili miaka kumi iliyopita wanakula bata tu kwenye miji mikubwa inayosheheni teknolojia za kimataifa .

Mkuu tatizo ni kiwango cha elimu...... Bachelor ya Tz si unajua ni full kuunga unga!!

hilo ni trailer la cloud computing bado picha kamili 2015

Cloud computing needs to work out some kinks. And I am not merely talking about the Tanzanian scene.The several Amazon failures towards this end are too self evident to the discerning.Security conscious encryption neophytes are still figuring out their algorithms and their -the algorithm's that is- true implications in terms of seconds to crack. And this is not too good to the cloud enthusiast, especially since a random Chinese math professor can crack some MD version, not to mention SHA-1 by using a pen and a pad, old fashioned style. Reminds me of Nas saying "Computers ain't that smart. What is made by man, can be taken apart".

Nevertheless, your primary assertion holds. The Darwinian convergence (the current outsourcing bout is centered on a Darwinian drive centred on "efficiency"), while sometimes meandering due to some inevitable need for some self correction and the occassional concerned geek's cry, dictates that if one is to prosper in tech, the future is upstream, where the suits are. Even as Wall St. is getting more distributed and more people are working from home than ever (of course depending on expertise, talent, training, support system etc).

Simple economies of scales will dictate that however small a task, if it can be outsourced (of course minding the point of diminishing returns) it will be.

The very reason that made Vodacom outsource support to NSN, will make NSN outsource to India at the risk ofbeing written off by Vodacom establishing it's own support shop in India. This is where Tanzania needs to establish its "call center" -forget technical bonafide- competitiveness. But to do that, one has to forget about technical competency and start with the bare basics of communication, namely a passable masterly of the English language and general exposure. A chicken and egg issue to put it simply.

So unles one has to go to Sumbawanga to make sure the Mpanda mast is standing upright and receiving signals as should, if one is on the NSN staff and Tanzanian, one ought to be concerned.

Which truly concerns me beyond expression.Take it from my heart.

I doubt the biggerheads get the time to consider these minute details whose snowballing would make or break our economy.To the extent of shaping economic policy accordingly. In bongo WiFi is still some kind of a luxury, after all the Kikwete salesmanship while inaugurating the undersea cords connecting us to the high speed internet lines right on our shore.

Or maybe pondering whether they get the time is giving them too much credit, the question should be whether they understand the future of economies and how connectivity affect them, or not.

Mi sielewi mnaongelea nini hapa...kwamba ukisomea teknologia ya mawacliano,hamna ajira ama?

thanx for useful info Kiranga, cloud move must be carefully planned and managed, aim of cloud is to reduce IT operating costs (hardware, software, labor) and environmental impacts.. i.e cloud has to integrate business, IT and environment.

-Politics, we spent billions of Tshs for 'mkongo' but till now I don't see e-govt in 10 yrs.

-Cloud is nothing without internet, do we have fast connection? net stability (>=90%)? electricity? affordable internet costs? all in all cloud revolution is a must, my org is on the way to 'platform as a service' (PaaS) and somehow security isn't big deal if u opt private cloud

Last edited by a moderator:
Narubongo,

What do you mean by " and somehow security isn't big deal if u opt private cloud" ?

Kiranga
Our org (we) conducted risk assessment in all cloud deployment models i.e private, community, public and hybrid .. private was found to be best in terms of security/privacy [private model is like intranet] and so we are going to manage everything on our own.. privacy is guaranteed 'somehow'

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom