Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Tears on my eyes

Discussion in 'Mahusiano, mapenzi, urafiki' started by donlucchese, Jun 5, 2011.

1. donlucchese

donlucchese JF-Expert Member

Jun 5, 2011
    I studied medicine in a famous university. Since my parents couldn’t afford the expensive tuition fees, I had to work in a restaurant as a waitor..

That was how I met Alice, the owner of the restaurant. SHe’s a devilishly pretty woman and a very young multi-millionaire. After several months, I realized two things. The first one is I enjoyed my work very much. The second one is that I’m madly in love with my boss with all my heart and I love her more than anyone else.

My heart skips a beat when she lays her eyes on me. Her sweet little words gently touch my heart from within. The most wonderful thing that ever happened in my life was when she approached me to tell me she loves me too. That was when I realized that the girl I secretly love feels the same way as I do!

It was a perfect relationship. Even though I feel awkward every time she’s with me, I’m very happy because it’s a dream come true.

After a year, we still longed for each other in our relationship. Our feelings were the same as before. However one day, I noticed she became uncomfortable with us. I asked her why.

SHe looks into my eyes directly and says those words. Those words which broke my heart into pieces. SHe’s breaking up with me. SHe told me that I’m the biggest mistake in her life and I’m not suited to have a relationship with her. SHe went on further to say that I’m just a low prize boy that seeks a rich girl to change my social status to solve my financial problems.

I felt numbed. Maybe it was due to the tears that flow ceaselessly from my eyes. I turned my back to her and ran away. I reached home with a strange feeling. I felt pity for myself and anger at the same time. As I lay on my bed, I promise myself not to love her anymore. That night, I tried not to think of her anymore and to forget her indefinitely. But how? I couldn’t even stop myself from crying.

many days, months and years passed rapidly. I was sitting comfortably in my swivel chair when my secretary gently tapped me. She told me that I need to visit my new patient in Room 207.

Yes, I’m now a successful and a famous doctor. I have my own house, cars and everything that I did not have before. After suffering for the last few years, I finally managed to attain my goals. However, I know that I’m not completely happy because even time couldn’t heal the big wound in my heart. A wound that only one girl can cure.

As I reached the room, my heart skipped a beat. I know that patient personally. I know the thin and pale woman lying on the bed. It’s Alice! SHe’s the woman whom I still love even though she dumped and hurt me. SHe was also the same woman who is the reason for my eagerness to succeed.

I called her name softly. Even though her eyes were closed, there was a single tear drop in her eye. It was a sign indicating that he knows that I’m here. I picked up the letter beside her. As I read the letter, my tears began to fall…

Hey baby,

I might not be awake when you’re reading ther either due to my illness or maybe I’m already not around. I just want to say sorry because I lied. What I’ve told you in our last talk is definitely not true. That was the day I found out that I was struck by cancer. I didn’t want to let you know. I didn’t want you to worry for me.

I want to let you know that if my life would to start all over again, you’re still the one I’m going to pick.

However, since I’m dying, I promise you that I will love you until my last breath…
    Alice

SHe was pronounced dead as I finished reading.

2. Mbu

Mbu JF-Expert Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Source; Romance Short Stories

...Copied & paste kisha ukaichakachua vile vile...LOL!
    Uwe unaambatanisha na link Doctor, wenye haki miliki wakali!

3. Maria Roza

Maria Roza JF-Expert Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Kwi kwiii mbu hukopeshi hahahha

4. jockey emmanuel

jockey emmanuel JF-Expert Member

Jun 5, 2011
    i like it although it seems to be lyk one of the famous stories in tz..itc so sad n it z da situation dat wen one imagines seeing the one he/she luvz z dying....tc hard to accept n understand....bt honestly kuna ppo walioface dat thing n they still survive ingawa their wounds are hardly cured

5. BAK

BAK JF-Expert Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Duh! We mkali mkuu...Ni kweli hati miliki ni muhimu sana.

6. Dena Amsi

Dena Amsi JF-Expert Member

Jun 5, 2011
    <br />
    <br />
    Good kuna nyingine nimeona hivo hivo kachakachua nikasema kidhungu kigumu ngoja nitafute mkalimani. Thanx Mbu big up i like this

7. Dr.Chichi

Dr.Chichi JF-Expert Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Mambo gani haya ya kuhuzunishana asubuhi asubuhi?

8. donlucchese

donlucchese JF-Expert Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Issue so kwamba imechakachhuliwa,everyone understands its just an imaginary story( as matter of fact i ain nah doc) but the fact ni kwamba so watu wote wapo interested kuvisit such sites ndomana tunazileta hapa ili kushare na mtu aexpress ameichukuliaje such story ndo motive. itashangaza kama kuna mwatu they think its a true story.

9. Mbu

Mbu JF-Expert Member

Jun 5, 2011
    ...haina tatizo mkuu, next time weka Link. Zitawasaidia hao wasio na interest kutembelea huko, na mwandishi wa Article hii atapoifuatilia habari yake JamiiForums.

La muhimu, jiepushe 'kuchakachua' baadhi ya maneno. Kuna Internet Laws kulinda haki miliki.
    Hata hapa JamiiForums Moderators hawaruhusiwi kuchakachua maneno ya mwandishi.

- The contents of messages will not be changed or altered by the JAMIIFORUMS in any way. However, JAMIIFORUMS reserves the right to delete any messages it believes are unsuitable in content-
    JamiiForums Disclaimer and Rules

I studied medicine in a famous university. Since my parents couldn't afford the expensive tuition fees, I had to work in a restaurant as a waitress.

That was how I met Troy, the owner of the restaurant. He's a devilishly handsome guy and a very young multi-millionaire. After several months, I realized two things. The first one is I enjoyed my work very much. The second one is that I'm madly in love with my boss with all my heart and I love him more than anyone else...

Source; Romance Short Stories

10. Shantel

Shantel JF-Expert Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Jaman nani anifute machozi hata kama amekopi at least tumesoma hii stori ooooops, life hii bwana, unampenda mtu mpaka hutaki ajue kama una matatizo, hivi inakuwaje hii kitu

11. Dena Amsi

Dena Amsi JF-Expert Member

Jun 5, 2011
    <br />
    <br />
    Mbu imetosha basi ha ha ha ha

12. Zumbukuku

Zumbukuku Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Ni stori nzuri yenye kufanunua na kusisitiza kuwa huwezi kujua ni nani anakupenda kikweli?....Mimi binafsi naamini ni Mama peke yake anayenipenda kiukweli.. .. Full stop... Baba..Yes..najua ananipenda..lakini kwa sababu naamini labda kwa kuwa amesalimika na udhaifu wa wanaume...kama si hivyo angenitelekeza na Mama angekuwa mwokozi wangu. Anyway, zaidi ya hapo namwachia Mungu ..yeye ndiye anayejua.. Huko kwenye uwanja wa mapenzi kuna nyimbo, ngojera, mashairi, sms, vitendo kibao..toka sehemu zote mbili yaani kiume na kike.. lakini vyote vyaweza kuwa kwa malengo maalum, ndoa, kupata watoto, partnership, frustrations, kuogopa umri unakimbia, pesa, ujuzi wa kufanya mapenzi ..etc kibao... Lakini where is True Love? who knows? No body apart from God.. Yes ..Time will tell..one day and will take loooong time to know.. Hata Arnold Arnold Schwarzenegger imechukua muda mrefu kujua mapenzi yake ya kweli na mkewe..Na huu udhaifu wa viumbe vinavyoitwa wanaume! It will take sometime.. I am still waiting..while keep smiling..:smiling:

13. Magulumangu

Magulumangu JF-Expert Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Mbu bwana...kachakachua vile vile....

14. Magulumangu

Magulumangu JF-Expert Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Mkuu hongera sana ila na wasiwasi kama kweli ni wewe...